YRKKH 4th Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[sorry guys  net problems]

UPDATE

The episode starts with Akshara crying and Naitik putting his hand on her shoulder to console her. Naitik asks if she's missing her mom. Akshara nods and says that her mom is waiting for her thats why. Naitik smiles and says "you're your mom's baby thats why, you took everyone's heart here too. You have gotten everyone in your grasp, your really lucky. Everyone yearns for your love like I am.. for those three words" Akshara blushes. Naitik says "fine, if you don't want to say it then I'll wait.. lets see how long it takes. Akshara smiles. Naitik says that she took his heart. They smile.

Rajshri is crying and upset. Daadi comes into her room. Rajshri pretends to do work. Daadi asks if she's upset. Rajshri says no, Akshara has her own home now. Daadi turns Rajshri around and sees her tears. Daadi makes Rajshri understand. Daadi says that now Rajshri has to form a new relation with her daughter, her daughter is married now. Daadi smiles. She tells Rajshri that her daughter needs to accept new people and you taught your daughter that first comes her in-law and then her maayka. Rajshri says she understand but.. Rajshri sits down with tears in her eyes. Rajshri says that but she was suppost to come today. Daadi tells Rajshri that she should be proud that her daughter took a decision like this. Akshara probably wanted to come too. She makes Rajshri understand. Daadi tells her about Varsha, as she did the same thing. Daadi tells Rajshri that if she's upset about her daughter, won't it be unjustice to her bahu?

Varsha goes to Dhaniya and everyone who is putting on Mehendi. Dhaniya shows Varsha her mehendi. Choti ma comes and tells Varsha that she's looking beautiful. Rajshri and Daadi come. Rajshri asks Varsha why she didn't put mehendi on. Varsha says that she's waiting for Akshara. Rajshri tells Varsha that Akshara isn't coming, she is celebrating her teej at her sasural. Rajshri says that she will celebrate with her saas and I with my bahu. Rajshri tells Varsha to put on mehendi. Varsha smiles and Rajshri sits down with her. Varsha smiles at Rajshri.

At singhania house Maharaj ji and Gulabo are arguing. Gayatri is on the phone talking. She's talking to bhabhi ma about how Akshara stayed with her. She smiles. Bhabhi ma tells Gayatri to spend her teej nicely with her bahu. Gayatri says that if she was there, they would have double the fun. Bhabhi ma says that god has fullfilled her wish. Gayatri asks what she means. Bhabhi ma says to turn around. Gayatri does. Bhabhi ma has come back. Gayatri is really happy. Naitik's dad says that bhabhi ma came back. Bhabhi ma says that she left Dadaji and came to her children. Bhabhi ma goes to help with the preperations. Everyone is happy.

In the Maheshwari house everyone is playing music. Varsha shows Rajshri her mehendi. Rajshri says that it is really beautiful. Daadi tells Choti ma and Rajshri to get their mehendi done too. Dhaniya says "look who's come!" Varsha's mom is here. Varsha is really happy. Varsha goes and hugs her mom. Rajshri comes and sees how Varsha and her mom are exchanging hugs and talking. Daadi and Choti ma come. Daadi smiles and tells Rajshri not to be sad. Daadi says to be happy that Akshara is probably having a very good time there. Rajshri smiles. Choti ma says that Varsha and her mom are looking so happy. Rajshri, Daadi and Choti ma go and greet Varsha's mom. They all go sit down.

BREAK

adding more soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_cake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YRKKH fans-
ok i know this is not related 2 this topic but i want the fans of YRKKH 2 c this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEy5kT6eDQE

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear for the update.  Love the episode so far.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
your updates are awesome! so comprehensive....thanks!
rock_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx a lot 4 the written update
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update
shwetayadav thumbnail

HEY ! THAT WAS A VERY BORING SHOW BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID RAJSHRI . OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL SHOW IF THE LOCATION WAS'NT OF MAHESHWARI'S HOUSE. BUT PAYAL AND ROKU YOU ALL WRITE WONDERFUL UPDATES.ANYWAY 👏THANKS FOR THE UPDATE & HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE MY AKSHARA PICTURE. IS'NT IT AWESOME BLOSSOM.HEY THERE WHOEVER WROTE THIS UPDATE PLEASE ADD MORE UPDATE TO IT AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE PRECAP 'CAUSE I MISSED THE PRECAP.🤣...

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i absolutely love your updates!! they're so well written, so detailed that i havent found the need to watch it online even!

eagerly waiting for the upcoming parts!