Mills and boon - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
If you are trying to break out of M&B then Linda Howard's Mckenzie series is a good start but beware and read at your own risk cos even though they were written in 80's they are sensual compared to other books at that time.

And Julia Quinn is a good choice too.Her Bridgerton series is wonderful(apart from the last 3)Its a 7 book series.They are funny and romantic and sensual too.
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
i am a big fan or romantic novels. love M& B but i like romances with happy ending only. i dont like it when u read the whole book and in the end it is all sad. therefore i read the ends before starting book.
soooo sweeet of everybody a BIG BIG BIG THNKS N HGUZ to everybody giving names on authors n all... n big hugzz...
n hope to see lots more coming here :D
well....ur welcome...:D
*hugs*
Hey:)
I don't like each and every M & B, but some of my fav romance novel authors are:
Linda Howard (Read 'Duncan's Bride' by her)
Sandra Brown ('Tiger Prince' is really romantic)
As for Mills and Boon, I have read the all the historical romances, I like them better:)

Mills and boon books are sooooooooooooooooo darn PAHETIC

its always some "oversexed" playboy billionaire hero............and irritating virginal redhead hopeless heroine..............ughhhhhhhh
Originally posted by Evita

Mills and boon books are sooooooooooooooooo darn PAHETIC

its always some "oversexed" playboy billionaire hero............and irritating virginal redhead hopeless heroine..............ughhhhhhhh

hmm..they are quite the same but still...U cant ignore them...I just loveee them....