•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

How's everyone?!

Well, here I am presenting the NEW...

This time we're discussing the love confessions.

We all have different views and opinions on what a confession should be like but how many of us do really feel comfortable confessing our feelings? Letting the person know that you love her/him?

Are you comfortable in expressing your feelings?  Would you confess?

If you're a girl, would you rather have the guy confess first? If you're a boy, would you like to see the girl confessing first?

Why is anyone scared of confessing?  Do we fear that we might lose the person if he/she doens't really love us? Are we afraid of the rejection?
But what if you don't confess and then later on you always live with the guilt that the person could've been yours had you only confessed your feelings?
Does it make it harder if that person is your best friend? You're scared that you might even lose your friend?

Any comments are most welcome!

Enjoy discussing!  

***If you like this discussion, please press the LIKE button, that's how I'll keep track of what you all want.  If most of you don't like it, then we will avoid similar discussions in the future.***

Mahi & Ghungroo

Edited by -Mystery- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Mystery-

How's everyone?!

We all have different views and opinions on what a confession should be like but how many of us do really feel comfortable confessing our feelings? Letting the person know that you love her/him?

I'm not comfortable with eveyone like i can't express my feeling abt someone to all my friends but i guess i'll definitely tell the person i love abt the depth of my love fr him if nt in wrds then with my responsibilities towards him n through my work.

If you're a girl, would you rather have the guy confess first? If you're a boy, would you like to see the girl confessing first?

no i'm a girl & i don't thnk i'll confess first😳

Why is anyone scared of confessing?  Do we fear that we might lose the person if he/she doens't really love us? Are we afraid of the rejection?

i think ppl r afraid of loosing the person..may be he thnks if she rejects they wnt be able to be normal friends again

But what if you don't confess and then later on you always live with the guilt that the person could've been yours had you only confessed your feelings?

yeah that's true... i think if someone is in love he/she should confess..so that u can atleast b satsfied that u tried to get her/him

Does it make it harder if that person is your best friend? You're scared that you might even lose your friend?

Definitely..best frnd is the most imp person in someone's life so everyone is afraid of proposing  best frnd😆

Enjoy discussing!  

Mahi & Ghungroo

Its really no so easy to confess my feelings to someone.... Even with my family or  my best friends.... Am not really that comfortable..... There is that fear that may be they won't understand me and that will really make me upset...

About Love, Love is always special and it needs to be shown by  confessing the wonderful meaning to the one I love... If  i am in love i'll always show that i love him...... Sometimes i'll feel nervous to confess my feelings, but if he is an understanding person, it'll become very easy for me......

Some girls are very shy by nature....... So am i..... I would surely not have the guts to confess my love first... I will fear whether he'll accept me or not..... He can even make fun of me and my love....... So i think boy should confess first...

When we decide to confess our love, negative thoughts always come in our mind... For example if a person is in love with his best friend and he confesses his love to her, there is the risk that the girl has always think of him as her best friend and nothing more.... So there is the fear that he might lost her best friend bt confessing... We are all afraid of being rejected...

There will always be the guilt that if i had confessed my feelings at the right time then may be he could have been mine... Even if he would have rejected me, i would be happy that atleast i made an effort, i tried to tell him the way i feel.... So its better to confess rather than feeling guilty later on.....

Proposing a best friend is the most toughest thing to do... If ever i propose my best friend then he is surely going to laugh on me saying " Am sure your joking, right".... And these lines will surely break my heart.... Even if i tell him that i really mean this, then he'll surely think that i had a motive to befriend him, i love him thats why i make friend with him.......In such a case, i'll surely not get my love but i'll lose my best friend....

Mahi and Ghungroo thanks a lot for this discussion..... Its for the first time that am disccussing something on IF..... I hope more people is going to join in..... And will post their point of views......

There is a possibility that he maynot love you at all, or could be that the feeling you are confusing to be love is nothing but infatuation...first and foremost I would need to confirm myself that whatever it is..its love...and there is nothing to be uncomfortable about saying I love someone...it is a very very beautiful emotion,so yes I'm comfortable saying what I feel for someone..

Yes If I love him from all my heart, I will not wait for the correct time and loose him to someone else.
Guys cannot bottle up their feelings for long unlike girls. So most of the time they are the one to give up first.😆 
There could be a possibility that he is seeing someone else that you are not aware about,possibility that he can reject you outright, that you may get hurt and angry the way things turned out, you maybe embarassed and repent that you told him. You might end up making a fool out of yourself..so these things needs to be considered so that you safe guard yourself.
Sometimes its better if you don't confess, what if the person is happy the way things are...what if he already has someone as his soulmate. The feeling that you ruined 2 lives just for your own selfish reasons is even worse. If the guy had truly loved you then he would have confessed it to you someday,as it never happened it only means you two were not meant to be.
Yes, its hard if he is your bestfriend.
You confide in him and you share with him all your secrets. He is always there for you when you need him. And then one day you realize that this is it…..he is the one for whom you have waited so long. He knows and understands you…..he is there for you when you need him and he makes you smile.
You tell yourself that you love him and you are meant to be with him. But you are scared…..you hesitate because you think you will lose him if he comes to know that you love him Letting your interest be known can either break or make the relationship. The last thing you want is to reveal your feelings and lose a good friend.
If he treats me just like a friend and nothing more than that that I wont pursue my desire to make him love me. Simply because you can't make a relationship happen, or work, with one-sided affection. Thus I would cherish my  friendship coz a true friend is more valuable than anything you can find.

Great questions!

I personally think that confession is way better than regretting the rest of our lives that the person we loved might have been with us today had we said I love you.

As a girl though, I'm really shy to confess my feelings... Also I think girls are heart broken easily... we are emotionally strong but when we love others we love unconditionally so we are also afraid of rejection, of losing the person we love.

I do think that it becomes hard if you love your best friend.  You think that by confessing you might lose him/her.

One thing I would say though is that by confessing you might get True love with a true friend, you might not.  But you will never lose a true friend.  Have this much faith in your friendship. :)

-Mahi

i dont know about others but i totally freak out when it comes to confession...always ends up wondering wat would the person's reaction will b if i confess over somethng....

about love...hmm...i wont definietly wont do it as long long as the person himself comes to me and tel me wats in his heart...it wil be only then i'll express wat i feel...as i'm scared of that i might lose him with my confession...

some girls are very gutty and would kneel down and confess on her own! but my personal opinion is that the boy should come first and express their love for the girl..as most of the time, girls are very sensitive and is scared to open up thinking that the boy might make fun of her feelings

frankly speaking...yes...people are scared of rejection and losing the person who is so close to you. if the love is one sided then their friendship will definetely alter and there will be some awkwardness in the friendship...so in that way, i guess most are very scared

yes...wil surely feel guilty at one point and think why we didnt confess to him...but if the person is happy in his life without ur confession, then ur guilt will be nothing compared to the happiness you'll see in his face...that day you will say 'thank god i ddn confess'😆

oh its definetely the hardest thing! the person whom u share almost everything....and if u think that he sees you no more than a friend and you somehow feels more than a friend to him then i think its better to keep the feelings for yourself...as it is hundred percent sure that he wont feel comfortable enough to turn to you with the same confidence as before...like i said before, there will be a certain awkwardness in the friendship if you do so...so the bottom line is...try to find out if he too feel the same for you..just in case😉

thanks mahi and gungroo! this is my first time joining a discussion and hope that more people join in like me too
great work! really love answering the Q's and ofcourse reading others views as well

How's everyone?!

Well actually no i'm a bit shy in those matters. I would'nt confess unless i see absolutely ntn coming from his side n if i think he likes me too.
Yeah i think its better if the guy confesses..it's more romantic according to me!

Well we require a lot of guts to propose to someone or even confess ur love. Rejection is a reason , but i do'nt think that people cant be friends when a person rejects you.You can always find someone better!
Yeah exactly! I would definately confess if i loved someone deeply and saw nothing coming from him. If i got any hint that he's going to do it then i would wait for him to but otherwise if he's taking too much time i will do it!
Well its sort of awkward but if you think of it its actually easier because you know that person really well! So if he rejects you can still be the same and if he accepts i do'nt think there will be any major change!
Nice discussion! Thanks for starting it!
  Enjoy discussing!  

***If you like this discussion, please press the LIKE button, that's how I'll keep track of what you all want.  If most of you don't like it, then we will avoid similar discussions in the future.***

Mahi & Ghungroo

black

I personally think that confession is way better than regretting the rest of our lives that the person we loved might have been with us today had we said I love you.

As a girl though, I'm really shy to confess my feelings... Also I think girls are heart broken easily... we are emotionally strong but when we love others we love unconditionally so we are also afraid of rejection, of losing the person we love.

I do think that it becomes hard if you love your best friend.  You think that by confessing you might lose him/her.

One thing I would say though is that by confessing you might get True love with a true friend, you might not.  But you will never lose a true friend.  Have this much faith in your friendship. :)

-Mahi

Couldn't have said it better.