My first attempt at complete horror fic- "Qayamat"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends as u know this is my first attempt to try my hand at a horror fic. i just really love horror stories with great strcast and i am trying to wirte one too in this forum. So i need support from all the interested readers as my story woill be in spired from a lot of horror films, shows and other stories but i will try to live up to your interests. So interested readers have to provide me full support, this is my utmost request to all of u. i am just posting the intro now and start posting the fic soon.
 Till then here is the character intro and brief preview of my story

Edited by Yug-Deepika - 14 years ago
 Qayamat is the story of two brothers -two twin brothers who were born just by a gap of two minutes.They were born in  a rich family who were waiting for the good news for more than 10 years. After the twin's birth , their house was filled with happiness unless the unlucky news broke out on them that one of the two twins has influence of  evil and the evil has selected him as his successor and to save the world from destruction in future the evil twin has to be killed before completing his 28 years, as the serious influence of evil on the cursed twin will start when he will complete his 28th year. Just to save the life of their kids, the family shifts their base from their paternal village to Mumbai.  Nothing was much serious except some small unordinary incidents till the twin's 28th birthday , but after that..........

Character Intro

Hiten Tejwani as Viraj Singh: One of the twin brothers . Born two minutes earlier than his twin brother Nihaal Singh. A hot blood, cool headed guy with cool looks that can make any girl weak on her knees. Have some serious anger problems. Sometimes he is cool as a cucumber but sometimes really hard. He has amazing physical power , the source of which remains a mystery. Loves his twin the most n respects his parents.

Mahi Gill as Mihika Verma: A young, gorgeous and beautiful novelist. Her beauty creates jealousy among all other girls and her no nonsense and hard to get attitude adds sparks in her  beauty. A self made girl, Mihika lost her parents in an early age but achieved new heights in the field of writing. A girl who can go to any extent for those whom she loves and create hard time for those whom she dislikes
Iqbal Khan as Nihaal Singh: Having some of the qualities of his twin brother such as family bonding , hot temperament and a good physique, Shaurya Singh is famous as lady killer among his friends. Unlike his brother , he is totally flirtuous in nature . Girls are smitten by his awesome personality, hot body and cool looks . He has a flame for music and the rockstar of his college.

Kanchi Kaul as Kanchan Malhotra: A sweet, innocent , beautiful but strong girl. She is  innocent like small childs but full of confidence. In short ,we can say she is the typical indian girl who loves her family, takes her studies seriously and waiting for her dreamman.

I will post the first part as soon as possible

Preview:

The big mansion was decorated like a bride. Everyone inside was too busy in the celebrations , dancing,  eating, drinking and congratulating the proud parents on fulfillment of their long wished desire of having a baby and their patience has been rewarded as the birth of twins in their house. Thakor Rajveer and his wife Gayatri's happiness know no bounds.

At the same time, they heard a roar.

"Anarth ho gaya!Ghor Anarth."

Everyone was shocked and looked in the direction of the strong voice. A saint with long white beard , aging between 70-80 years was standing at the door. 
Wow! Great dear!!!!!!!!! Fantastic...Update soon!!! Really nice to read a horror fanfic......Cheers!!
that's so sweet of u to reply but really sorry yaar. I can't continue with only one response. I think no one is interested. i will continue later. I hope u understand. Thanks for your great support and sorry once again

Note- I request the moderators to close this topic