Final episode - Happy ending!

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Meli. For a long time, I have been watching this incredibly silly serial without commenting - actually I stopped watching - I read the updates and if I am in the sitting room surfing whilst the serial is on, I  get up and walk away.

This episode is no better. Kaveri slapping her dad is disgusting. Who  is she to slap him? He may have been a tricky fox but he always pampered her. If anybody deserves slapping, it's her. She has been a spoilt thoughtless selfish mercenary brat since she was a child - when she went out to GJ and his mistress, that Yo-yo's sister. Then she becomes a teenager and she has to be the Teenager From Hell - the way she behaved with her mother, her grandmother, joining some kind of organisation to learn to shoot so that she can kill her grandma (!!!!). Then she discovers that her dad is a nasty person and apologises to her mum. After that she comes back, and what do you know - she thinks the sun shines out of her dad's posterior. What kind of loyalty is that? I really hope she shoots herself.

But knowing the stupid serial, GJ will repent and everyone will live happily ever after.
Sorry, she wants to kill GJ, does she? I hope Arase shoots both of them!!
 GJ beaten by his own daughter 😲... Oh burn...... i guess he deserved it for all the evil acts he had committed...and most of all for escaping most of the time 😡.... however, it is unlikely that Kaveri will shoot him... since Arasi may come there and give both of them a piece of her mind 😕.... so much that GJ will accept Jegan and Kaveri will apologize for her behavior towards her father ...

thanks daa for the kalakkal update melz kutty 👏👏👏
Meli thanks for the updates and reservation...
Thanks for the super updates, Meli

yeah, u r right.... today super semma scene....
Thanks Meli for the update. Looks like a semma scene to watch..
Thanks for the udpates meli..

GJ very good acting.. He was shattered when his daughter shouted at him..
thanks mels!
i agree with karthikka - i hope arasi shoots them both! but it looks like aish's prediction is likely about GJ repenting, and the happy ever after ending.
Thanks Meli......but is Jegan dead? If he is then Aish how can there be a happy ending between father and daughter.??

As Karthika mentioned kAVERI is definitely badly brought up and a complete wreck - rombo chellam by all the idiots in that household. .

Btw...wat if its only empty bullets and Jegan gets up uninjured...iddu eppidi??? Illati.....OM NARAYANA.... its gallows for our GJ..!!!