Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update, Meli. Arase will get there in time to save GJ and Jegan!
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Mels ...

Wish GJ shot Kaveri arathu too 😔 .. And then Arasi will arrive at the scene .. GJ tries to escape & gets shot to death by Arase ... Anyway , nothing will happen to that fraud GJ , as he is Selvi's husband .. And he has to be alive for Selvi to be with Manjal , kungumam ... Kadavule ...
lakshmy2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, who is Kaveri to slap her dad.  It is definitely disgusting.  Who is she to comment about her dad when she herself behave worst then her dad towards her mom and grandma.   She is trying to justify her  wrong doing with her father's past actions.  If she has known him with all his wrong doings, did she as a her daughter behaved better then him.
Anyway whatever said and done he as a dad has pampered her too much and I don't think he deserves this type of reaction from his daughter.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Meli

I wonder why you guys are saying this is a semma scene.  I for one going to avoid this scene. 

Who in the world beats up their father?  He maybe a bad man, but does GJ deserves beaten up by Kaveri.   What kind of message Radaan is giving to the public, that kids are allowed to beat their father if he is bad?!

I think this is disgusting move by Radaan.   
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree Caryn, bad move by Radaan, just to give viewers a little shock before Arasi ends!
Even though it's the only way to show GJ being totally humiliated as he loves Kaveri more than anything else in the world, it's still really horrible to see it. If anyone, it should be Sachin who has the most right to beat him up - GJ killed his mother and sister! Whereas Kaveri's reason is because she is a spoilt brat and didn't get what she wanted.
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi folks

Great to see you all here. As some of you may have heard, Arasi will be replaced by Radaan's Chellame. Saakshi Shivaa acts opposite Radhika in this new serial. (Yes, a bit mismatched since he is younger than her and does look like her thambi 😃 

Here are some stills from the first few episodes and casual moments on the sets:

Hope to see you in the new Chellame thread though I may not be able to watch it regularly.

cheers
Bonheur
Edited by Bonheur - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonheur

Hi folks

Great to see you all here. As some of you may have heard, Arasi will be replaced by Radaan's Chellame. Saakshi Shivaa acts opposite Radhika in this new serial. (Yes, a bit mismatched since he is younger than her and does look like her thambi 😃 

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics Bon 👏👏👏... really great to see you here 😊.  We'll surely start a new thread for Chellame from next week.  Looking forward to seeing you on the new thread when time permits 😳.  
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

..but is Jegan dead? If he is then Aish how can there be a happy ending between father and daughter.??

Chechi, athey question thaan running in my head too... but yetkanave this Kaveri character rombha rombha ... then the moment she sees Jegan dead, she'll turn into god knows what ..but def. into something where no one will be able to handle..... athai nenatchaa.. haiyoo thaangathu saamiyov 😭... so hope Jegan is alive 😆😆😆.....
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: brinny_g

Totally agree Caryn, bad move by Radaan, just to give viewers a little shock before Arasi ends!
Even though it's the only way to show GJ being totally humiliated as he loves Kaveri more than anything else in the world, it's still really horrible to see it. If anyone, it should be Sachin who has the most right to beat him up - GJ killed his mother and sister! Whereas Kaveri's reason is because she is a spoilt brat and didn't get what she wanted.

I don't care for any kind of abuse Brins.  Be it parents hitting the kids or vice versa.

GJ should be punished, yes but with some shocking effect.  Not Sachin or Kaveri beating him up.

What kind of message we are giving to the people?  My nephews cannot speak a word of tamil, but they do understand and question us about what is going on in the movies/serials.  I shudder to think what will they say if they see this scene.  Lucky they go to bed by 9.!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Meena..