Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Bon. I can identify "Yogeswaran", Delhi Ganesh, Latha Rao, Chetan. Where's Latha, RTM?😆
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear....:-)

Aish...andha Jegan paiyen is alive and kicking da...appidiye trying to run away with the "goodies" in the bag...seriyana thirudan thaan avaan...!! Of course they wouldn't want to show Arase's grand-daughter going after a boy from the slums....they must keep up with the status pola..!! :-)

Thanks Bon for the info. Radhikaa feels she never grows old...Shakshi Siva...vaa of all the ppl???  She has had enough of.GJ after having him tagging along in Selvi/Arase.....!!

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena.
Ooh, wonder what Vishy will do! The shock will probably make GJ go back to normal, possibly save the family and redeem himself in everyone's eyes. 😵
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

I don't care for any kind of abuse Brins.  Be it parents hitting the kids or vice versa.

GJ should be punished, yes but with some shocking effect.  Not Sachin or Kaveri beating him up.

What kind of message we are giving to the people?  My nephews cannot speak a word of tamil, but they do understand and question us about what is going on in the movies/serials.  I shudder to think what will they say if they see this scene.  Lucky they go to bed by 9.!

I get what you mean Caryn, I certainly would have found it hard to explain to my 7 yr old cousin if he was watching it with me. I'm not a violent type, but I remember watching the film Pudhupettai a few years ago, where Dhanush kills his father, out of revenge for the murder of his mother. And I remember thinking the man deserved it, because he was such a despicable character, not that I enjoyed watching him being buried alive! Likewise, GJ is the most evil of evils, who killed his wife and daughter, and would have killed anyone else who got in his way. I didn't like Kaveri of all people beating him up, but he had to get a thrashing at the very least. But then again, this is supposed to be a family drama right...
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena .. Vishy adangave mattar pola .. Arase kaiyala saganum nu irukkumo ??
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates.. i hope some happy ending..where arase will kill Vishy, GJ .kaveri beat GJ is too much. that is not the way to punish him. if selvi beat him, will be better..

OMG, saakshisiva with radhika? after sham ganesh? GJ? like patti and grandson..(.who will be next? -)
Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update and I totally agree with you Brinny.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates,
Yeh sab kya ho raha hai
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Mels .. Innaikku Lion .. Naalaikku eththanai thalai urulumo 🤔 ..