Final episode - Happy ending! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Mels!
Poor Lion - good comedy character. I dunno why they have to kill all the villains off!
Yes Brinny I felt so sad that Lion is dead. Actually they had no reason to kill his character off.  Radaan could have thought of another way to nab Vishy.  Arase as the great police personnel shd have sensed something fishy was going on from Selvi and Thangam's odd behaviour and done the needful. Instead she waited for Lion to alert her. How come she took it so lightly???😑.....poor Lion, bless your soul...!!😭

Instead of killing GJ for all his crimes they made him mental so that Selvi didn't have to remove her thali...I guess they do not want both mother and daughter to be widowsπŸ˜‰ GJ.. looks like you have escaped from the gallows!!....πŸ˜›

BTW when is the serial coming to an end in India???πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sue Nair

BTW when is the serial coming to an end in India???πŸ˜ƒ

Tomorrow is the big day....the must awaited - climax scene...they will probally sodapufies chechiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Meli for the updates..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
hi all.. so the serial is coming to and end?

good, at least my mom will have more time to cook..

just joking..
poor Lion died !!! 😭 
thanks for update...why must killed lion? i dont like him. but he is not worth to kill. may be if kill GJ i will happy. the man who do anything for money. and that stupid saro. until now i dont know who real;ly killed KK.. is thilaga or GJ. because both of the say they killed KK. anyway im happy this serial going to end.😊 
Thanks Meli for the update.

LOL, don't get too excited that it is coming to an end. We can look forward to Chellame. 🀒

I saw the episode where Kaveri slaps her father - before that she was goading Jegan to hit her father back. Brin, in Puthupettai, the father was bad - I am like you, this kind of scenes make you rejoice. However, where Kaveri vs GJ is concerned, I hated it. GJ is evil and obnoxious and if any other person had inflicted punishment on him, I would have rejoiced. However, I find Kaveri obnoxious - she has no redeeming factor either. She was talking about Selvi-ma and Arase-patti. How come she did not think of them when she was eloping with that guy? In fact, when she was going into a tirade against the father, I was shouting "Slap her, slap her". 😑

My ideal serial conclusion. Bomb explodes, everyone dies, RTM walks off laughing evilly. 🀣
Thanks for the updates Meli..

Round (without) table coneference.. Arasi as the centre of gravity and others around her... Adhula oru police officer paathu i burst out laugjing.. He was standing like he will fall anytime... May be he can fight just as a old police man fights with Arjun in Gentleman.
Arasi plans in mute.. Andha comedy plan a sonna we will switch over to something.. so they make it like some serious plan..

Enava irukum. Arasi telling them "Ellarum nall sapidunga.. Thoongidadhiga.. Lastchance to show all ur capabilities.. Aana ove a act panni enna minjalma pakadhinga.. adhu nadakadhu.. Nan rest eduthutu late a vare.. U make all the arrangements and inform me. Nan vandhu apadiye Vishy a guppnu pidikaren.. ok va.. Remember Arasi should only catch.. NInga vena andha CBI officer ellam pidinga.. Tight Security irukanum.. For me and Selve.."

I remembered the scenes where Vadivel will plan to stop marriage along with his men in Sathyaraj and Namita movie.. "Over over" "Yes boss" "sapidara edathuku va" "ninga dispose sonna odane anga than boss vandhen" Ipadi edhuvum ilena ok...

Police make arrangements and make artificail Rain.. For this they needed a water tanker and a big fan.. Oru lorry thanila evlo neram avlo periya building suthi rain varum...  Can't vishy see that it is not raining after few steps from the house...

Davind calls up and informs Arasi "Rain start paniyachu. EB all vandhachu current cut panradhuku. CBI officers ellarum matunanga ponga inaiku.. AFte rlong time i'm getting scene in the climax only. Konjam pesikaren madam" 
Arase tells "Ellma ready a iruka. ok. Neighbiurs informed? fine. I will come n wait near.. U inform me.. Nan vandhu Catch panna madhiri irukanum ok va.. Nee dialogue ellam pesa vendam.. Tomo serial ending.. No time.. I have to show more of myself and Selvi now... So unaku idhu podhum.. WIll try in Chellame."

David says "OK madam . Thanks Madam"

Idhu dhan enoda comments... I'm so happy that it is gonna end..
Thanks for the updates meli..

Nowadays middle class families too go for a UPS .. bugged by the frequent power cuts.. Selvi irukkira avlo periya bungalowla power backup irukkatha.. What is this silly plan of current cut..  πŸ˜†

That artificial rain looked so sick.. 🀒

Vishy wants to kill all.. Why wait so much time.. Just get in finish the job and leave.. Ithukku periya buildups.. making Selvi talk to all visitors.. 😑