Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nittu_s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
👏👏👏  well done all the updaters ..... finally the saga has come to an end.
kudos to your patience and senseof humor 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

Arase ended abruptly..as expected..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Jasmine...as usual when Radhka is too busy with her forth coming serial she simply ends her present running serial abruptly. She has got no time to think of the string of ppl  whom she has left behind . so all the questions and doubts Meli was mentioning abt will have to be left for our own imaginations. - only the main characters will be brought in - killed off as per Radhika's script. Did you note that Vishy was killed for his crime but GJ who had done so much of crime was spared coz he happens to be Selvi's hubby?... And that stupid Selvi - doesn't she know that GJ killed her best fren Tamarai???

If you had seen one of Radhika's serial then you have seen them all....she is the heroine and she is the only smart one amongst all the rest.
Caryn thumbnail
First thanks to all the updaters for their time and effort in updating this stupid serial.👏👏👏  Sorry for all the things you went through just to please/accommodate IFians.  You are simply wonderful.

Second, a big tight slap on my head for staying up to watch this stupid serial instead of doing something useful.  I have wasted about  +/- half an hour (of more than 600 episodes) of my life.   (I missed quite a number of episodes).  How sad can I be? 

Well enough is enough!  I need to find something interesting to do.  For sure I know I am not going to watch Chellame after few episodes just to see where it is heading - another serial where women are shown as extremely villian or extremely goody shoes and abruptly ends.  (yes, caryn is till not learning her lesson but she will get there.  That is a promise)

As much as i love Radhika for I think she is simply the best for her versality, I cannot bear the fact that she dishes out crap in her serial plus lots of plot 'hanging' in the air.  Agreed with Sue and Karthi.

Someone mentioned Subam....... yes, it is finally  it ended nearly 3 years of crap 😡
Edited by Caryn - 14 years ago
KILANI thumbnail
Hi guys ! finally ARASE came to an end.  What a stale ending ! Like what Karthikka mentioned - it is very true.  One character being introduced, then shut out immediately.  Criminals are let off so easily.  Many unanswered questions .... The list can go on and yet another new serial - Chellame - I wonder what blunders Radhika will make this time.  Anyway,  although the serial has come to an end --- One thing that makes me happy is our long - running friendship - although many buddies do come and vanished in the middle but some of us have a long companionship in this serial.  I will truly cherished this all my life.  If time permits, I will participate in this new serial.  Until then,  nice knowing you guys and I am going to miss all of you and your beautiful comments.  To all the updaters - you have done a great job.  If Satish is reading this mail - bye to you also - although your entry was at the last few episodes - you gave your character a remarkle stints. 
Last (I hope not exactly last)  Thank you so much and I love you all.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for all super updates...i m happy to see arasse comes to end..at last we save from this stupid serial. hope chellameh will be better, not like tthis crap.
mangalam subha mangalam
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish the so-called Internet savvy serial people will come here and read our comments. On the other hand, I don't want to land poor Satish in trouble.
Janu thumbnail
First,let me thank to all the great updaters who updating this serial with super duper styles.
Really appreciate with all your efforts for this serials. Thanks guys

And, with ussual , Madam has ended this grand saga with some loopholes... what to say,,, it is her style....
be happy and thank god she has ended this,  not like the Kolangal draggggggginggggg one....
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update... Finally its over, with some loopholes as always.
singgakutty thumbnail
was the ending something like this? ( i am yet to watch it as i m in malaysia)..

the relatives of the main character will be kidnapped / tortured / held at a gun point.. the hero (or heroine?) will come and save them all.. the bad guy dies / goes to jail..

in the end, everybody will be posing to the camera, and someone will come out with a stupid joke, everybody laughing.. the end..