September 7 - 11 Written Updates

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks soooo much!!! i was missing this so much :) i really appreciate your hard work!
Thank you so much.....hope Sammaan n kakul unite soon
THANKS a countlesss times dear Arjun_Meena for the updates. Surely u will always b remembered for yr hard work & kindness. Only few more days & we done with GES, hope u keep us informed with yr updates till the last day of the show. Thanks from my heart once again.
please give the written update on daily basis
i would be greatful 2u
I will try to give the update as much as poss... Please bear with me for delay... I am unable to get the tuesday episode yet...

September 8 -Tuesday Updates

Everyone is assembled in Am's house..

AM feels that it is now too much and everything is enough. He is ready to give the property to Kakul and bring the game to an end and bring back kakul home safe. Sujit interferes and says that AM wants to give his property to save kakul but that will suit them to abide by some one like Shlok. But Am tells that they have to do so for Kakul. Sujit says that either he will saved or us... He says we need to think something. Damini interferes and tells that there is a way.. AM gets irk and says becaouse of her kakul is in danger and the house is spoiled but now she wants to tell some way.. Uttara asks AM to let her speak. Damini tells that she can again go in place of Kakul as she did earlier and Shlok can do nothing when Kakul comes back. samman reminds her that when Sholk finds out the truth, she will be killed. But she says no one is cared about that and she is ready as it will be of some use to them and they will forgive her. And she will manage. She tells that being here or there she will unde sholk only.. Sujit asks her why she wanted to do this and she tells that they will not beleive her words and she has to do no so that KAkul will eb in front of them and they will beleive her. Rishab tells that they have no other go.. And they accept. Sujit feels there should be no mistake. Grandma also sides him.

They think of a plan so that Shlok has to come out with Kakuk from there. Rishab tells that it can be done if Shlok comes to hospital with Kakul and they can interchange there in hospital. Sujit reminds that they need to do all this before thenext day afternoon, coz shlok has given time only till then. Sujit thinks that he will find out from dress. They all think of a plan to buy a similar saree for both. They do not know how to give it to kakul. Nana has a plan and he takes the resposibilty to bring back.

Everyone leaves. AM is still suspecting Damini.Uttara tells him about Damini in love with Samman and what she told her on that day. Uttara tells that damini has to get an opportunity for pachvatha.

Neha gives Damini the affidavit and asks her to go thro this.  Damini doesnot mind that and ask where to sign.
Neha comes and gives the bond papers in which it is written that AM's property will be going to Shlok Verma with all his conciousness. They are executing some plan and Damini tells that handovering shlok topolice is important. Damini asks them not to cancel.

Shlok Calls AM and asks him to come to the tea shop near his house in half an hour. AM informs about this to everyone. Sujit asks him to take time. Nana tells that he himself will reach Kakul for sure. Sujit warns him but he is confident.

Samman thinks Kakul should coem back and hi house should be normal again.

Shlok leaves from his house when Nana and few other ladies come there. They engage the security people. Nana in dressing up like a lady manages to go inside and gives a saree to Damini. She asks her to act like stomach pain at sharp 3 'o clock. Kakul tells that she will give her ring to damini to identify her aNd ask to take shlok to Rishab hospital and meet a specific doctor, Geetha. Security comes in and sends Nana out and asks Kakul to show she is having in hand. She shows the saree. AM is explaining his meet with Shlok when Nana calls and informs about his mission. AM inturn explains it to others in the house.

Samman comes to room and asks her if they can leave. He instructs Damini to get her ring and not to forget. Damini is askin for blessings from Samman. Damini is lost of words. Samman tells that he can understand her and he respects her for what she is going to do now. Coz it is not her duty but she does this in her own interest.  He also tells he has not vengence on her all has happened coz of their duty. He promises that he will remember her forever. Damini is full of tears.
They leave the room.

thamk u so much just a few days more and we are done
thanksd!!!!! i really really really hope there is an ending that makes sense  and is happy but what are the odds of that lol
other serial have ended on a happy ending