September 7 - 11 Written Updates - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
thnx a lot for the updates. they are good and detailed

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

you forgot the part where shlok shot   kakul
is there some one who can pl zplz plz give written update on daily basis here as i saw in DOLI SAJA K there is a gal by the name of ziddilarki who update written drama early in morning

i would be great ful plz give written update daily
Slkybashin,
Shlok din't shoot kakul/.. and the shooting scene came on thursday only... i think... anyway while doing te update today i wil tell about that..

Sumairaa,

I am trying to give the written update as detailed as poss... I need to watchit online and then only i can give the update.. so it takes time... Are you not satisfied with the update.. or the timings? Pelase let me know..
 apoligize when i heard the shot and saw kakul grabbing her stomach i assumed she was hsot
Thanks abundantly for yr most vivid/ detailed updates. Truly very very kind of you. You are really greatly appreciated. So I can wait with butterflies in the stomach for today's i.e. thursday 10th & tomorrow's i.e 11th the final says updates tomorrow Friday (for me)..

Thursday- September 10th Updates

Shlok is banging in the door asking Kakul to open. Inside kakul is trying to remove her but in vain. Shlok shoots the door and pushes it open. BY the time, Damini ask Kakul to run from there. Kakul suddenly gets stomach pain and hides behind some screen. Shlok comes inside and holds Damini's hands who is acting like she is suffering from pain. He drags her outside askin to stop the drama. They leave.

Samman, Sujit, Rishab and Police come to ICU and find no one there.. Kakul comes behind from the screen. Samman rushes and holds her and ask her what happened. She calls him Samman and faints. Samman sees the ring in her hand and thinks that she is Damini. Rishab calls Nurse to ask some doctor to attend her. THey all wait outside and discuss about how Police came there. Rishab tells that Shlok got some cal and came out, as informed by the doctor. Sujit tells that the dogs he has would have informed about police and he suspects Damini should have made Shlok know about the plan. He is angry on Damini. They all discuss and wait for Damini (actually Kakul) to get concious to know what happened. AM comes there and seeks forgiveness and confess that he is the reason for the confusion. Samman is worried about Kakul. Samman consoles AM.

Shlok Damini if she had really stomach pain. Shlok finds that ring is missing and asks if she is Damini. Damini tells that she is Kakul and she gave the ring to Damini as planned and interchange but shlok brought her before that. Shlok tells that Kakul doesnot know about any plan when Damini tells that Nana came her in disgust and told her baou the plan. Shlok doesn't seems not to beleive her and thinks to find out the truth.

Sujit asks how is AM. Samman tells that he is much worried. Sujit convinces that we need to forgive AM. He also tells that there was enough time to change. He beleives it is all Damini's plan coz shlok doesnot know waht happened inside ICU. Nurse informs that patient came to concious. Kakul talks that she never thought she will see them all again. SHe asks about Damini. Sujit scolds her for again acting and trying to fool them. Damini explain what happened inside and tries to prove herself. She pleads to samman to beleive. But no one beleive her. Rishab asks them to leave her to take rest. He also tells she can't go anywhere as Police is outside.

Shlok brings Damini's parents. They ask how she is and is any prob. damini tells that she is Kakul and asks Shlok y he brought them here. Shlok tells it is his mistake and it is late and beats them up. Damini unable to see this and holds the stick and bursts out the how can he beat his mother and father. Shlok gets the stick form her. Shlok takes out the pistol and asks what happened in the hospital. Damini tells everything. Shlok asks where is the ring and Damini tells it is with Kakul itself. Shlok then thinks that Samman and others will think that the one who has the ring is Damini and even when the real Kakul is with them ,they will think her as Damini. He thinks he can do that and finalize the deal.

He makes Lakshmi to cal Samman and ask about Damini. Samman informs that she is in Hospital. Lakshmi acts like she is worried and ask what happened. Shlok gets confirmed that they think Kakul as Damini and he can go with the plan.

Sujit is fuming in anger about Shlok varma. Samman calls from Shlok and tells that it is swtiched off. Shlok calls them adn warns about their plan to interchange and tells that only he can help them getting Kakul back.Samman asks what he want and he tells the same as before and ask them to get rid of police. AM tell that they will. Shlok tells that he will get the papers next day in the house and this time there should be no confusions. If something happened they will get Kakul's ashes.

Rishab comes home with Kakul. He tells that she will be here till Kakul is back. Uttara asks her why she came here making Kakul in danger. She confronts her that she came to spoil the hapinnes of the house and she can't take Kakul's palce. AM warns her that if something happens to Kakul, he will take her life away from her. Kakul is stunned to hear this.

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Hi Guys,

I will not be available on the weekend. So extremely sorry that the final updates will be delayed. I have requested few to post the updates. In case if that doesn't happen., I will give updates as soon as I'm back..

Sorry for the inconvenience..
O M G! you are gone for the weekend.......😭 We will miss.........Anyways Have A wonderful week end but dont fail to give us the final day updates----- a detailed updates as usual....😃.😆. Thank u for all yr hard work you are very truly & greatly appreciated....