September 7 - 11 Written Updates - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Basically what happened in today episode is that kakul is back in AN house and on the other hand shlok is thinking everything that he wanted to happen is going the way he wanted it to. damini prays for shlok to be punished and saaman to be happy kakul tries to convince saaman she is kakul but he just walks out of there bedroom. shlok is going over the plan with his men. nana and his men rescue damini parents. shlok comes to AM house with his men and damini to get the proprty papers. shlok tell saaman family the reason he is after them is cause of AN destroying his family  the best part was when kakul and damini together played around with shlok by exchange of the ring and unfortunately damini got shot in stomach  from shlok and shot shlok in stomach,unfortanely damini dies, and shlok hallelujah dies. saaman hold damini in his arm and damini tells saaman that the girl who came home with him form hospital is kakul. in the end everybody is at home laughing and then they show months later in which kakul has a baby girl and saaman and kakul name the baby damini cause she risked her life.
Edited by silkybhasin - 14 years ago
thnx alot for all the updates. finally it got over. i remember watching the first episode. i will miss it. 
thanks!!

i'm kind of glad the drama ended. it got so confusing in the end! at last samman and kakul are together :) finallyl!!!!!
Miss Arjun where you lost plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we are waiting gve us the written update till 11th sept L :(
Hi Arjun_Meena,
 we miss you much plzzzzzzzzzzzz b back & give us yr vivid & crispy updates for the last episode.....Wont do u do for the last time?😃
arjun made a post saying available over the weekend,she asked a couple of people to write the update for her. i wrote what i could