YRKKH 7th Sept 09 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Wheewwww, got it done! Got up early and thank god the internet was working! My school starts today so my updates will probably be later then usual and hopefully my internet will take mercy on me.

UPDATE

The episode starts off with Gayatri asking Akshara which ring she's wearing. Naitik looks at Akshara and says "yeah Akshara, what ring is this?" Akshara looks at Naitik confused. Naitik says "you forgot right?? This is the ring you got from your maayka." Naitik says that she got the chance so she wore her Maayka's ring. She's very attached to her parent's things. Gayatri smiles and says "my son knows everything about women. bravo" Naitik grins. Gayatri smiles and tells Akshara to wear her ring on her right hand. Gayatri takes the simple engagement ring and puts it on Akshara's ring hand and slips the big engagement ring on her left. Gayatri hands Akshara some bangles, tells her to come downstairs fast. Gayatri leaves smiling. Naitik laughs when Gayatri leaves. Naitik says that they were saved. Akshara tells Naitik that they shouldn't have lied to Gayatri like that. Naitik says that if he told her the truth, would she feel good? you know how she takes these things to heart. Akshara says "still, we shouldn't have made so many excuses, this isn't right" Naitik says "what? whats not right? What would I have told mom? that we didn't like the ring she chose and switched it? What do you want? To hurt mom by telling her the truth?" He leaves. Akshara looks sad.

At the Maheshwari house Daadi asks Gopi daadi if everything is done. Gopi dadi says yes. Choti ma smiles and Rajshri looks relieved. Vish and Omi kaka come. Varsha says "bauji?" Rajshri, Choti ma and Daadi go towards them. They are worried because Vish and Omi kaka came early. Rajshri asks "today so early? Is everything okay?" Vish is looking around. Omi kaka says "I don't know what happened to Dada today, he made us work really quickly, he was never in such a rush." Vish is still looking around, he says that he left some papers here. Daadi understands. Daadi smiles and says "that's just an excuse, his Akshara was coming today" Vish says "today is teej? I didn't even know" Vish looks around. Daadi says "yes.. that's why your looking for your daughter" Daadi tells Vish that Akshara isn't coming today. Vish's face falls. Vish asks why? Daadi explains to Vish. Vish smiles and says that its good to hear that our daughter has become wise. Omi kaka says "thats why bhabhi's face looks sad" Vish looks at Rajshri. Rajshri denies this. Dhaniya comes with some drinks. Rajshri holds it out to Vish. Vish says later. He leaves. Rajshri follows.

Vish goes into his room. Rajshri comes and starts taking things out of the closet. Vish asks if she has a vrat tomorrow. Rajshri nods. Vish asks if everything's ready. She nods again. Vish asks if she has to get up early. Rajshri nods. Rajshri gives the clothes? to Vish. Vish says that he is also sad that Akshara isn't here, but he's happy to know that Akshara took the right decision. They should also understand that he house and her home is different, she needs to fulfill her responsibilities. Rajshri says that is right, but it feels weird. We all had believed that we are Akshara's everything and now everything has changed so fast that we aren't even her family anymore. Vish says yes but now everything is different. The truth is that we haven't lost anything, but gained something. Vish smiles he says "look, we started our lives together, then we had no Shaurya, no Akshara. But we made a family and now our children are doing the same. We are returning together after a whole journey. Now we are even more closer. Right?" Rajshri nods. Vish says "don't you think that today Im becoming somewhat Akshara's mother and you her father?" Rajshri laughs.

In Singhania house. Bhabhi ma is explaining something about marriage and unity to Akshara, Rashmi and Nandini. Rashmi says that everything just went over her head. they laugh. Bhabhi ma say that she is still single, but there is someone for you out there, and when you get married you'll know what this is. Like this Nandini-" She stops and looks at Nandini who's face has fallen "-has someone out there for her" she finishes.

BREAK

Rashmi says that she doesn't know about her but bhabhi has found their dada as her life partner. Akshara asks bhabhi ma if the two people should be able to read each other's silence. Nandini says that she should. Bhabhi ma says yes, but not so early, it takes long but you should try" Bhabhi ma says that there's nothing wrong in trying.

In Shaurya and Varsha's room. Shaurya is sitting on the bed taking off his shoes smiling. Varsha comes and takes his shoes and puts them away. She hands him his sandles. Shaurya flirts with Varsha saying that whenever Varsha dresses up for an occassion she looks like a newly wedded bride. I feel like.. Varsha moves away smiling. Shaurya says that he's her husband and she doesn't even let him come close to her. Varsha frowns. Shaurya senses something wrong. He asks what happened and what she's thinking. Varsha says she doesn't know why but suddenly everyone is expecting her.. for a child. Varsha tells Shaurya that ever since Naani said that to Rajshri everyone wants a child in the house. Shaurya says that he already told her, they shouldn't even be thinking about kids yet. Varsha says she knows but ma... ever since Akshara left... if this is going to happen later then why not today?" Shaurya says that he's shocked that she's saying this. He says that he just joined the business and Varsha hasn't even graduated and at the age of 20 you want to take the responsibility of a child? Varsha says that she's not able to take a decision, I want ma to be happy thats why and ontop of that my studies. Shaurya tells Varsha not to take tension, he asks if he should talk to Rajshri. Varsha says no, she doesn't want Rajshri to feel bad or Shaurya to make a mistake.

In Singhania house bhabhi ma is explaining about the heart. Akshara says that she has understood this now. The heart always shows you the right way.

BREAK

Omi kaka and Choti ma are on the terres. Omi kaka tells her that the decision they make cam also be wrong. Choti ma says that if bringing a child would make Rajshri happy then its right and ever since Akshara left she gets upset with little things, she we thought.. Vish says that we can't take a decision just thinking of Rajshri. Has anyone asked Varsha or Shaurya? What they want? What effect with it bring? Omi kaka says that she can't understand, the one who herself suffered it. Omi kaka tells Choti ma to explain it to Rajshri. Omi kaka asks if she understands. Choti ma says that she won't be able to do it. Omi kaka says that she thinks everything will be alright by taking silence, you can't face the truth. Omi kaka say that he doesn't understand her. He leaves. Choti ma looks upset.

In Naitik and Akshara's room. Naitik says that sometimes its better to keep silent. Akshara says that sometimes silence can make the problem bigger. Akshara asks Naitik "do you remember? last time I was quiet and everything between us grew so big" Akshara says that she thinks they should tell Gayatri everything. Naitik says "and her who went from here so happily, tell her that we didn't like her choice? If it hurts her... then what?" Akshara says that she didn't mean it like that. Naitik says that the matter is over, he doesn't understand why she worries about little things like that. Naitik tells Akshara that she should be happy that she got 2 rings, one of her choice and one of Gayatri's. Akshara says that she's not worried about the ring, its about my relationship with my saas, which I've started with a lie. I feel bad about it, you understand right? Naitik says that she has already told a lie, the one where you said that you liked the ring. Akshara says that she wanted to keep Gayatri happy. Naitiks says that its the same thing now. Akshara says that lets both right our mistakes for the last time and for today. Naitik says fine, tell her everything. Go tell mom. From the door Gayatri says "tell me what?" Akshara and Naitik look at each other worried. Gayatri waits.

PRECAP

Naitik's dad asks Naitik "they take a vraat for us and what do we do for them?"
thnx a million 4 ure update dear..........................
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Payal thankyou so much for an amazing update. Absolutely love it when it is written with so much detail especially for all the non hindi speaking people which come to the forum. You are the champion and queen of the updaters. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the update.....
Thanks Payal for such an amazingly DEATIALED update This whole Rajshri drama is DRAGGING!
thanx alot for the update..