Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 8th Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
UPDATE

The episode starts off with Naitik and Akshara. Naitik tells Akshara "you want this right? So go tell mom" From the door Gayatri says "tell me what?" Akshara and Naitik turn to see Gayatri. Gayatri comes over. Gayatri asks what they need to talk to her about. Naitik and Akshara look at each other. Naitik says that maybe Akshara wants to tell her something. He sits down on the bed. Gayatri looks at Akshara and asks "yes?" smiling. Akshara looks at Naitik she says "that... what do we have to do for the vraat tomorrow?" Naitik looks at Akshara. Gayatri smiles and says "thats it? I came to tell you that, tomorrow get up early, we're all getting up at 3am, we'll sit and eat together. Tomorrow no food or water" Akshara says that she will get up. Gayatri smiles and leaves.

Akshara looks at Naitik. He gets up and says "your lie will work, and mine is another story? Why didn't you tell mom?" Akshara says "you didn't want me to, thats why" Naitik says "really? admit it, you know I was right not to tell mom anything" AKshara says that she feels bad but she cares about Gayatri a lot, thats why-" "you didn't go to your maayka" Naitik finishes. Naitik smiles and says "you didn't want me or mom to be alone, and I also know that you miss your mom a lot. I understand" Akshara says "you don't understand. Why don't you understand? I didn't tell mom because you didn't want it. For your happiness.." She goes and sits down. Naitik sits down beside her and says "I know, and you know what would make me happy?" Akshara looks at the bed and says "yes, when I go sit on my side of the bed. Take your side." She gets up. Naitik says "so sweet, but Akshara, I wanted to tell you something else." Akshara asks "what?" Naitik goes up to Akshara close. Akshara blushes. Naitik says "you have to get up early tomorrow right?" AKshara nods. Naitik goes closer to Akshara smiling. Naitik says "go to sleep." Akshara looks up at Naitik and smiles. "Or you won't wake up" Akshara smiles and goes to her side of the bed. Naitik does the same. "Did you say something?" Naitik suddenly says. Akshara says "uh.. did you say something?" They both say good night. They turn off the light and both reach for the blanket. They look at each other. Naitik says that theres only one blanket. They lie down. Naitik moves and takes the blanket with him. Akshara is feeling cold. Naitik turns over and sees that Akshara doesn't have a blanket. She's sleeping. Naitik coveres Akshara again. He strokes her hair smiling. He closes his eyes smiling. Akshara moves and takes the blanket with her. Naitik smiles at Akshara. He falls asleep.

The alarm rings. Akshara turns it off and gets up. She looks around. She sees Naitik with no blanket looking cold. She takes the blanket and covers him. She gets up. Naitik is smiling in his sleep.

At the Maheshwari house. The women are all standing around the table. Choti ma says that they won't [something] early in the morning. There is a lot of power in this one pooja. Rajshri nods. Gopi daadi says that today Dhaniya will be doing her first vraat as well for Bhola. Dhaniya blushes. Varsha's mom says "Varsha, today do everything asking Rajshri behan, you have to do all the traditions of this house" Rajshri smiles and tells Varsha's mom that their bahu is really sensable. She has blended into the family. It doesn't feel like Varsha was never here" Varsha and her mom both smile. Daadi says that this is the sanskar Varsha's mom has given her" They all smile. Choti ma calls Rajshri. Rajshri leaves. Daadi and Gopi daadi also leave to get something.

Varsha's mom tells Varsha that it feels really good when I see everyone like this. you are very lucky, everyone has settled you in their hearts. Now its your responsibility to give them every happiness that they are rightened to. By the way, Rajshri won't put pressure on you but last night she was saying that she wishes that she had a grandchild. I think she feels empty after Akshara left." Varsha says that Shaurya doesn't want to start a new responsibility so early. Varsha's mom smiles and tells her to make him understand. All men say this but when they hold their actual child they change. By god's will you have gotten so much."

Rajshri, Akshara, Rashmi and Nandini and bhabhi ma are eating. they are talking about mistakes and how they happen, you don't do them willingly. Bhabhi ma says that is right but you must make sure that don't make any mistakes as this is a vraat to have your husband in 7 rebirths. Thats why they don't even drink a drop of water. Bhabhi ma says that they will pray together. Gayatri explains the rasam's to Akshara. They start to eat.

Above on the steps Naitik is watching smiling. Naitik's dad comes and puts a hand on Naitik's shoulder. Naitik's dad asks Naitik what he's doing up so early. Naitik makes a excuse saying that he had some work with Maharaj ji, he wanted some tea. Naitik's dad looks down and sees Akshara. He asks "you were looking at Bahu?" Naitik's dad laughs. He says "why are you frightened? now why are you blushing?" Naitik smiles. Naitik's dad says that he's been married for so long but he still sees his wife's face early in the morning. He laughs. Naitik's dad says that they pray for us, for bonds, for children, for family. You only know the bliss of giving by looking at them. But What do we do for them? We have to at least respect that and fulfill all their wishes and take care of their happiness. Naitik looks down and smiles.

In Shaurya and Varsha' room. Shaurya is getting ready. Varsha says that she needs to talk to him. Shaurya says "yes?" Varsha tells him that she talked to her mom this morning and she said that we need to talk about the child. Shaurya says so the list has gotten bigger. Shaurya asks if she told her. Varsha says yes but she thinks that we don't want to take the responisibility. Shaurya says that its not as easy as it looks. Why don't you understand? Varsha says that everyone is saying this and the pressure is getting bigger. Shaurya gets angry and says "So your listening to all this and trying to make me to agree?! He yells at Varsha. Varsha has tears in her eyes. Varsha says "you don't know anything. you think if I say this the matter will be closed. You go to work and everyone here make me understand, I sit there listening to them and here you." Anshu comes calling "bhabhi! bhabhi!" Varsha whipes her tears away. Anshu says that he finished all his homework and asks for his chocolate. Varsha goes and gets it. Anshu looks at Varsha's face. He says "bhabhi? bhabhi? your crying?" Varsha says no. Anshu says she knows why she's crying, she's hungry right?" Varsha tries to smile and nods. Anshu says that the same thing happens to him. Anshu says "you can't even drink water. You doing a vraat for Shaurya dadu" Shaurya looks up and Varsha. Anshu says that he's hungry. Varsha says she'll give him something. Shaurya calls Varsha but they leave.

The women of Maheshwari family are working downstairs. Shaurya goes downstairs and sees Varsha. Varsha looks at him then looks away. She gets up and starts walking away. Shaurya calls Varsha and starts to go to her but bumps into Rajshri who's carrying a tray of flowers. Rajshri tells Shaurya to look where he's going and asks if he needs anything. Shaurya starts his nautanki. LOL. Shaurya says that "this vraat is for a wife to get the same husband for 7 births right? Thats fine, but the same wife for 7 births? Rajshri smacks him on the shoulder. Shaurya starts teasing Varsha indirectly. Rajshri tells Shaurya to stop teasing. Varsha walks away. Shaurya looks back to see Varsha's not there. He sees her at the table. He smiles and goes over to her. Varsha looks away. Shaurya clears his throat. They have a moment. More of Shaurya's cute Nautanki and teasing while Varsha gets upset. Shaurya stops he says that he wants a wife like her. Varsha asks who? Shaurya turns Varsha around to a mirror. Varsha smiles.

PRECAP

Naitik is driving Akshara somewhere. Akshara asks where they're going. Naitik says no more questions. He blindfolds Akshara's eyes. Akshara says she doesn't understand whats going on. Naitik tells Akshara to trust him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update dear.  The episode sounds interesting.  I love the interaction between Varsha and her hubby too.
..kashish.. thumbnail

thanks alot for teh update!

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx cant wait to watch it..:)
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks

good episode