Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

Mona Wasu to buy a house - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Mona Wasu to buy a house

Mona Vasu, the winner of Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, is happy to be back home.

With her prize money of Rs 1 crore, she plans to go on holiday and also buy a home in Versova for her parents to live in.

She says, 'I want to gift a house to my parents. They have been living in Delhi while I've lived alone in Mumbai for five years; I want to live with them now.'

The actress spoke to a newspaper about her experience in the Malaysian jungle, where she lost six kilos after two months on a soybean-rice diet: 'I could barely eat. I ended up with an upset tummy. My brother says that I look anorexic." Mona says the reality show was a test of her will power. 'It was a test of patience and emotional stability. Along the way, I also learnt to cook.'

Mona also made some good friends in Ishq Bector, Chitrashi Rawat, Aman Verma and Mika, but has no intention of keeping in touch with Chetan Hansraj and Marc Robinson. About Akashdeep Saigal, she said, 'Akash has little respect for women. I can't stoop to his level.'
Mona, we hope you get your dream house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Good to know shes fulfilling her dream of buying a house for her parents in Mumbai! 👏
I want to correct what she said abt Akash: He has NO respect for women!
What abt Anaida? Did she forget abt her best pal already? 😆 😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
yeah she didnt mention anything about Anaida.
Sidrom thumbnail
Now they r out of Jungle and they saw how much people r hating Akash and Aman was actually famous........they all started giving these kind of statements............I dont remember Mona being friends with AMan when she was in the jungle........she always tried extra hard to stay friends with Akash................Kashmeera gave the similar kind of statement that she actually liked Aman and she was against AKash..........didnt say any thing like that when she was in the jungle.........why changing sides now😕
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mona iz such a two faced girl 😡😡😡 She showed dat nt only in jungle bt also after getting out of jungle....she wz alwaz against aman or i must say she wz da only 1 who made evry 1 against aman n nw she sayz he wz hiz friend n no mention of anaida at all  MAC k to pairon main padi hui hoti thi woh n nw dey dun mean ne thing to her.....such a double standard girl wish ANAIDA wud ve won she wz da only 1 who wz loyal n truthful 😕😕
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Good to know shes fulfilling her dream of buying a house for her parents in Mumbai! 👏
I want to correct what she said abt Akash: He has NO respect for women!
What abt Anaida? Did she forget abt her best pal already? 😆 😆

ya where is anaida???
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhukhar

but bhukharo ko bhi to barabar milna chahiye
tomy1 thumbnail
after coming back from the jungle and after seeing all episodes she now has a correct assessment of how good or bad everyone was. her comments are a reflection of her current and correct perceptions.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tomy1

after coming back from the jungle and after seeing all episodes she now has a correct assessment of how good or bad everyone was. her comments are a reflection of her current and correct perceptions.

LOL. That is a joke. Staying 24 hours with the people, you can not know how they are and seeing cut, edited version of one hours with ads and Mini/Yudi rubbish, you can know how they are?

Come on.. let us put some sensible logic atleast.