8th Year Tribute to Sept 11 victims

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
here in singapore, it's already sept 11th... and its been abt 8 yrs since that dreadful incident... i wud like to give a small tribute... and i thought why not everyone post their tributes here...

here is my small message...

it has been 8 years since that dreadful terrorist attacks on new york's world trade center twin towers... my heart goes out to all those who have been affected by the tragedy in some way or another... hope those who passed away are resting in peace, while the survivers as well as family members and friends or loved ones of those who either died or survived are living in peace, and have been somewhat able to put the incident behind them... i also salute the firefighters who risked their lives, some having died while attempting to rescue survivors... today lets all pray for those people who died, and all those who sufferred too... and hope that such an incident does not occur anytime in the future...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Probably one of the best posts i've seen around Members Lounge.

Thanks a lot for opening this topic. Every single time I think of the 9/11 I can't help but my eyes get watery. :$
Probably one of the worst incidents America has ever had to face. My condolonces to all those who lost their dear ones. :(

I'll try and observe my 2 minutes of silence 2moro morning. Thanks for this topic and I also take this opportunity to pray that those evil devils who carried out such a disgusting attack be caught and be HANGED to death asap!
Those who died won't be able to rest in peace till the culrprits behind this 'mastermind attack' are caught.
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Awesome topic!!! Will pray for them!!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really wish this day never happened. But i love how all new yorkers are coming together as one and helping each other get through this. Its a really sad day here in new york thats all we been tlaking about in class today. May all those people who died rest iin peace may all those peoople that gave up thier lives to rescue others rest in peace. May god give strength to thier familes who remember them today.