•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
i have totally lost hope for kakul and saaman reuniting .i think saaman will end up with damini . the show ends tommorow and how can they bring kakul and saaman together at once.
what do you think will happen. kakul has at least a day to convince everybody she is the real kakul, i think though that damini will do something to prove AM family that the girl they have is real kakul
I am sure Real Kakul will join Samaan & slok will b caught. Damini will expose Slok & join her parents. If the creatives wish to keep up their names/popularity & the GES to remain deep in one's memory then it shud have the happy ending.
i had lost hope but after reading your email you have given me hope again thank you
Silkybhasin,
 I shud say so far GES was truly very interesting serial, ofcourse it had some flaws too but till now the crreatives have been keeping it really interesting & holding us on tenterhooks but then from the main synopsis & from my own understanding of the creatives esp our own ppl I think they wud give an Happy Ending only, as it will remain well in viewers' mknd & the creatives will remain really popular for their work. So I am hoping for a thrilling & happy end. 
i agree but what is frustrating is shlok getting away with everything and saaman and kakul not being together
i have totally lost hope that this sereial will have a happy ending
the show ended today with both damini and shlok dead.  shlok shoots damini and damini shoots shlok.  kakul and samman have a baby girl whom they name damini and all live together