Was today the ending

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Was it the last episode today.   they showed damini and shlok dying and kakul and samman have a baby girl 5 months later whom they call damini.   and all of them come together.  i think it was the last episode today.
it was the ending. it was sooooooooooo sad that Damini died.
Yes,it was the ending. it was sooooooooooo sad that Damini died.
i think it would be better if they showed that sujeet also got an child that have been named by Om-Shanker, But , i think they didnt think about it

Bye Bye Ghar Ek Sapna !!😭

GES has ended on the silver screen but it remains in  my memory still green. I do miss it much, feel toooo sad. Despite it flaws, a bit, with negativity meted more by Slok whom I hated from the start, it was A great serial. Surjit you rock. Yr personality for the role superb. You r a hero. O! i cant forget Samaan & Kakul. On screen made for each other. You r really handsome so is Kakul aptly beautiful. I wish to see you both in more serials ofcourse dont leave out Surjit. I wish the serial could have lived some time with Surjit & Devika getting a baby, so also Sharad & Neha, as well as Rishab the grt & dedicated Dr as well as a good parent, carried himself with good composure shud have had his 2nd baby with his 2nd wife. On the whole it was a fantastic serial that will live in memory for very long time. Hats Off to ALL actors! all have done their part really well. I truly miss GHAR EK SAPNA   ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­.........😭