YRKKH 11th Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
The episode starts off with Varsha taking blessings from Rajshri. Rajshri blesses her. Dhaniya takes blessings from both Rajshri and Choti ma. Dhaniya says that god has given her two mother-in-laws, she gets double blessings. Everyone smiles. Daadi asks Varsha what she's going to give her saas along with sweets? Everyone say that Rajshri has guided Varsha and so she should give her something as well. Varsha's mom agrees and says that Varsha should give Rajshri something or fulfill her wish. Rajshri smiles and says that Varsha knows what she wants. Varsha looks worried.

In the Singhania house Shankri looks at the gold belt thing and asks Gayatri if she showed her bahu how to get dressed and put magic on her husband. [it sounds better in Hindi. lol] Gayatri says that Akshara has already put magic on my son. Akshara looks at Gayatri. Rashmi says "bhabhi, you have already gotten your big gift now tell me what your going to give your mother-in-law as your return gift." Nandini seconds that. Gayatri laughs. Akshara says "whatever you want ma" She has a helpless expression on her face. Gayatri strokes Akshara's head and tells her "I don't want anything, just that your happy. I just want truth and honesty from my bahu. Will you trust your mom? that will be enough for me" Women come and ask if everything is done. Bhabhi ma says "not without you" Akshara takes blessings from them. They praise Akshara. Naitik is watching from the stairs smiling.

Rajshri tells Varsha to take blessings from the women [relatives?] Varsha does as does Dhaniya. Shaurya, Vish and Omi kaka come. Rajshri calls Varsha and Shaurya. Rajshri does the money thing [sorry don't know what its called]. She smiles at both of them. Shaurya looks at Varsha who looks worried.

Naitik is looking at Akshara's picture on his laptop. Mohit comes and looks at it. He teases Naitik. Maharaj ji brings some food. Naitik says that everyone has taken a vraat so why did he bring it. Mohit says that only the women have kept a vraat. Mohit says thank god. Mohit starts his nautanki. Naitik rolls his eyes. Maharaji tells Mohit to learn from the women and walks away. Mohit tells Naitik to eat. Naitik says no, he won't leave. Mohit says "OHHHH! you too?!" in understanding. Naitik denies it. Mohit starts teasing and taunting Naitik. Naitik gets annoyed and leaves. Mohit eats his fries.

Varsha is in her room sitting on the bed. She is in deep thought with a frown on her face. Shaurya comes and says "MOUSE!" Scaring Varsha. Shaurya laughs. Shaurya asks Varsha if she's hungry. Varsha says no. Shaurya brings out food he brought. Shaurya says eat it, no one will know. Varsha shakes her head. Shaurya makes a joke but Varsha looks worried. Shaurya asks what happened, why she's so quiet.

At the singhania's... All the women are downstairs. Rashmi is pacing, she says "what will the moon come out!" Nandini tells Rashmi that Akshara hasn't eaten since morning either, but does it look like its her first vraat? Rashmi says "Didi, the one she kept the vraat for, he too.." she stops, everyone looks over. Akshara looks to see Naitik coming down the stairs looking at her. Gayatri asks what? Nandini says that Naitik kept a vraat for Akshara today too. Akshara's surprised and then smiles looking at Naitik. Gayatri says "but women only women take this vraat" Rashmi says "poor dada, he didn't eat because his wife couldn't" Bhabhi ma says "did you see that Gayatri? Our husbands never kept a vraat for us." She laughs. Gayatri frowns [WHAT is with her?"] Naitik comes. Gayatri says that this is tradition only wives take this vraat. Rashmi says that the generation has changed, these two make a new tradition every day. Naitik says "what? No, why would I keep a vraat?" He tries to cover up. Akshara is just sitting there giggling. Naitik says he's going to go now. He leaves. Gulabo comes running, she says that the moon has come out. Everyone starts hurrying. Akshara turns and sees Naitik looking at her. They stare at each other and smile for a while.

The moon is out. The women stand infront of this husbands. They do the pooja outside. They all smile at each other. Bhabhi ma prays while looking at a Picture of Dadaji. Naitik's dad motions towards Naitik and Akshara and Gayatri looks. Akshara is going aarti and both are smiling at each other. the wives take their husbands's blessings. The husbands gives their wives water. Akshara gives Naitik water as well as he kept the fast for her, he drinks from the same glass. [awhh cute moment]

The maheshwari's go inside and pray. Varsha's mom asks Varsha what she's giving her sasu ma. Rajshri says that her bahu will give her something big, right Varsha? Shaurya and Varsha's face fall. Rajshri asks Varsha if she'll fulfill her wish. Varsha looks at Shaurya and then back and Rajshri. Rajshri is waiting with a look of hope. Varsha nods. Rajshri is really happy. She hugs Varsha. Shaurya and Varsha are both looking worried. Shaurya asks about what wish. the women giggle, Rajshri says that its a women's thing. They leave. Varsha looks at Shaurya. Varsha looks worried.

BREAK

adding more soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Thanks for the update payal!! loveeeeeeee you x
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Payal for the update. 

Why is Rajshri bugging Varsha about a baby?  So annoying, really.

Gayatri too, don't like her much. She always makes faces too.
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u sooo much 4 da update.........
amisha1 thumbnail
thanks!! all naitik ever does is smile now, while listening 2 women's conversations.!!😆
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update

Rajshri wants a baby ryt?!..hw can she give it 2 her now..?!...

n Gayathri just cant stand Naitik's love 4 Akshara i guess..anyway..that scene was cute when dey drink 4m d same glass..

lol...n Mohit is teasing again..i like his scenes..