Chat Clubs

All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly - Page 2

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Congooooooooooooo jbssssssssssssss! wattt wattttttt! we are att 75! woohoooo!!!

i jus want to sayyy tum ho tauuu meinnn ho ... tum nahi tauu kuch bhi nahiii! thankkk u for everythin dat u alll have done for mee! muahhhhhhhhhh! thanks for laughin cryin even gettin scared with me i wouldnt have beeen able to doo this all without youuu my   jbsss <3 ! i absolutelyy loveeeeeeeee you girlss we are deffooo ALLL ABOUT LOVE! loveee myy love ANUU! loll! ;) loveee vzshal moments ... loveeeeeeee vzhamz jokes! loveee   karuuu comments onnn epiii and her honey song discussion! loveeeeeee kamee gaalii sessions! ... loveee shaluss RB! loveeeeee veenus freak outs attack <3 ... lovee preeets for her positive attitudee! lovee shantuuu poppin innn wheneverrr <3! loveeeeeeee each and everyone of youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! muah muah muahhhh     

ANDD LASTTTLYYYY  BARNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu.. Giu..
Hitting the bed babes..Good nightttt!!! muuahh!!
Love you girls..

keep the party going..

Indi girls..
Make sure of starting the game (ck the first page!) when you hit page #5

Lovess!!!
gia.khan thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZivl5iKCo[/YOUTUBE]
-Veena- thumbnail
http://www.gfxcomments.com/media/14/Best-Friends-Poems-Quotes-53-HFFTOE3AYJ.gif

Loveeee this.. !!
Giu.. .love ur comment.. muuahhhhh..
@ Barney.. <3 <3 .. lovessss!!!!
anitamalik thumbnail
Aww Giaaaaaaaa <3 Love you too!

Okay me hitting the bed too! LMFAO..I need to wake up sehri time to eat today!...Goodnight Gia, Veens..love youuuuuuuuuu <333

REMINDER EVERYONEEE; Once were on page 5 , let the games begin
Edited by anitamalik - 14 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail

friends quotes friendship quotations

26.gif image by freeglitters

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

gia.khan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dmg07

http://www.gfxcomments.com/media/14/Best-Friends-Poems-Quotes-53-HFFTOE3AYJ.gif hspace5

Loveeee this.. !!
Giu.. .love ur comment.. muuahhhhh..
@ Barney.. <3 <3 .. lovessss!!!!

Muahhhhhhhhh lubers youuu veeeeeenuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3 <3 <3!!! even though we dont get much time with eachother u alwaysss stay in my heart and at the back of my mind! i always remember and think about youuuu veeenuu <3  muahhhhhhhhhhhhh  

Edited by gia0005 - 14 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anitamalik

Aww Giaaaaaaaa <3 Love you too!

Okay me hitting the bed too! LMFAO..I need to wake up sehri time to eat today!...Goodnight Gia, Veens..love youuuuuuuuuu <333

REMINDER EVERYONEEE; Once were on page 5 , let the games begin

Loveeeeeeee youuu loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee without uuuuuu seriouslyy how wud i cope upp with things in life?? i think i wud have been this lost girl who couldnt find her mommy! LOVE YOUUUU for everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u dooo for mee <3 i love usss and will always love uss! wish for nothin but our friendshippp to alwayss stayy as strong as it iss! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sayin dattt! lets enjoy our CURRY maggie together! 😳

Edited

its those last 10 days of ramadan and truss me everyday i ask for us to always stay the wayyy we areee noww! even stronger! LOVE YOUU!
Edited by gia0005 - 14 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-gia0005

Loveeeeeeee youuu loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee without uuuuuu seriouslyy how wud i cope upp with things in life?? i think i wud have been this lost girl who couldnt find her mommy! LOVE YOUUUU for everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u dooo for mee <3 i love usss and will always love uss! wish for nothin but our friendshippp to alwayss stayy as strong as it iss! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sayin dattt! lets enjoy our CURRY maggie together! 😳

Edited

its those last 10 days of ramadan and truss me everyday i ask for us to always stay the wayyy we areee noww! even stronger! LOVE YOUU!

Aww Gia stop making me cryyyy! 😭You make me all the more Senti! LOL...I told Shalu that today too!

Awwwwwwwww🤗 Thanks for everything you do for meeeeeeeeeee.. Im always there for you!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww @ that dua..OMG...you're freaking making me cryyyyy again...Man tears are coming out of my eyes as im typing..stop making me alll sentiiiii😆  I agree..You're ALWAYS in my prayers..Every prayer I make, Im sure to mention my Jb's and youuuuuuuuuuuu! <3 Love you alll!

Im off to bed..crying now..LOL..goodnight Gia!
gia.khan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-anitamalik

Aww Gia stop making me cryyyy! 😭You make me all the more Senti! LOL...I told Shalu that today too!

Awwwwwwwww🤗 Thanks for everything you do for meeeeeeeeeee.. Im always there for you!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww @ that dua..OMG...you're freaking making me cryyyyy again...Man tears are coming out of my eyes as im typing..stop making me alll sentiiiii😆  I agree..You're ALWAYS in my prayers..Every prayer I make, Im sure to mention my Jb's and youuuuuuuuuuuu! <3 Love you alll!

Im off to bed..crying now..LOL..goodnight Gia!

LOvee youuu i m off too bed tooo now! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!