Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Love you myy jbsssssssssssssssssssssssss! i m off too bed now! muahhh

Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congooooo Guyss! 🤗🤗🤗
LOOOOOVE the siggies and everything Veenzyyy! muaaah!

I can't believe we've hit 75th and hav cme such a long way since WED! I Can't say in words how much matter to me lifeee! <3 M sooo soooo soo happy to havin being made such good frends onlinee and will always be thankful to dmg for this coz DMG and Armaan got us all together and made such an undescribable bond between us!  Not only frends but i look upto each one of u'll and hav learnt smething or the other frm each one of u'll! I loveee u'll for always being there for meee! Love how we hav CC FB n stiill r chapd chapad doesn't stop! be in reel or real life we always there for each other! Hopeeeeeeeeeee we get to meeet each oder smeday SOON n dat day better be comingggg! <333! Loveeeeeeeee u'll!

Mummy Shaluuuu : I loveeeeeeeeed ur letter sooooo much! <3
Giuuu: I loveee the cards u posted!😳

Edited by mainu - 14 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys..Congo on 75th CC  🥳

Dittto Megs in such a few time we became coollllll friends and our relationship is one of the mostt cutest thing in dis world...🤗 
🤗
both in CC and FB we talk talk nd only talk lolllllllll thnx to DMG,AR,Armaan,KSG for dis... loveee u guys..
had been thinking yes'day i ws not dere CC must have been finished and 75 one also must be in middle LOLLL

@Epi..loveddd it and lked Billy also but if Ani comes i will start hating Billy also LOLLL
mostlyyyyyyyyy i loveddd Ridz's green dress..goshh its sooooooo cutee <3 <3 <3 dese type of dresses suits Jenny the mosttttt..but in pink she was luking soo beutifull<3333
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulationsssss guys🤗

firstly..i love love absolutely lovee the siggies..the idea..the concept..the letters.giu and mummy shalu's..lovee them
love the posts.everything😳

Love  uguys..thankyou so much for all that ull have given me..yeah yeah alot.Thankyou for welcoming me as a littlest member of ur family..and giving me the same love..and being so warm and cheerful..cant believe we hv reached the 75th cc.and in no timeee..i joint thissss adorable family in WED..and we v reached the 75th cc together😃
we v becum such close friends.such a huge family in no time..not only do we discuss dmg..but also share our personal. professional problems..give advices to each other..n everythinggg

the major reason for US to be together here..today.is DMG..andi thank each n everyone whose been a part of it..we v been loyal to dmg..loyal to ourselves 😆loyal to each other..loyal to our KSG😳and each n everyone..we criticize the show at times..becos we lovee it TOO MUCH ..and we cant see it go down down down😳we v always been positive bout the show..bout everything..in the toughest times..we v been together..that makes us wat we r.jbs😃

Muaah i loveee us😳

a special mention to my better half..i wouldnt have met her if i wasnt here too
we talk the whole day..we chit chat together..we give gaalis together😆our thgts match.our likes/dislikes r ditto sameee well almost lol😛we keep discovering new things everyday which make us all the moree similar..we r absolute phsychopaths..we interchange passwords.we log into each others accounts..we love the same ppl..we hate the same ppl..u know😛 we jhelo each other. wen we lose it at times..😆
LOVEEE U Me <3
random thankyous for random things

Thankyou ANU and PREETI for inspiring me..for being the MOST Positive ppl thruout..and for inspiring me to turn into one

Thankyou ANU for jheloing my jhik jhik wen i wanted to learn siggies n all😆
thankyou mummies for ALWAYS being theree..alwayss😳
thankyou karuuu VEENZIE  for making me relive dmg wid ur updates..i loveeeee reading them..and ur random comments.i make sure i read them soon  after i log in ....after. the epi AND VEENZIE i lovee ur LDs.they r a treat

THANKYOUUU veenzie for making me LOVE suri so much
thankyou mummy shalu for making me loveeee ridz more than i did before😆
thankyou ALL u guyss..for being there
loveeee kashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😳

P.S veeenziee wheres my superman suri's siggie🥺

Edited by Kashviiiiii - 14 years ago
Meghzz thumbnail
Gennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤗Kahaaa thiiiiiiiiiii since yesterday?
Ditoooooooo Jen looked SOOO PRETTY yesterday! SA looked kinda fat in that dress bt Jen omggg Prettyness <3
I loveeeeeeeeee her in pink tooo! n i loveeeee how her nails and eyes are all pink pink!
Meghzz thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgAUEwnKauY[/YOUTUBE]

I LOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE! I want one on present cast !!!!!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Megs..🤗 i had an exam and assignement yes'day and today..so got busy in dat stuff..

enjoying weekend?? @Green dress..dats a new one na?? i dun remember SA wearing dis green dress..dat proposal one was old but dis one is new i guess...watever i loveddd both on Jenny
i asked mom to search material lke dat green one LOLL
@nails..i'm already having a bit long one but seeing Jenny;s nail i'm growing dem even moree  lolllll

@VM..awwww its sooooo cuteeeee..Thnx for posting
i actually liked the making of DMG sooooo muchh and started  watching the epis <3333
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reserved - need to go now..

But for now Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Why Ekta didn't invited Kajen in her beach party??😒 dey both are K-products only na..
Meghzz thumbnail
Gen: Howw was exaaaaam?
Dat salwar SA had worn remember aftr the aur pass scene! wen Armaan puts the dupppattta on her frm the backkkk! <3
LOL Awww @ askin mom oneee! i want onee Ridz type suit tooo <3
Jenny's nails are soooooo beautiful!

Ditooo on the makinggg! I loveeeeeeeeee! <3

Watch this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHlkPSwpa5M&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

I want one KaJen VM on this instrumental tooo! <33