Chat Clubs

All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly - Page 6

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anyone watching the match? Ind vs SL?

maaateeee. Sachin just got out! DISLIKE! But Yuvraj has just come on!!! Game on man πŸ˜†
Edited by -Saniya.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG guys stop making me all sentiiiiiii...LOL I read all the letters..LOVE you guysπŸ€—

Miru's Message since she has too much family over this weekend and can't come on:

Hey! Congrats on the 75th CC! I seriously can't believe its only been a few months since we've know  each other ..we've made so many memories together..and even though Karan and JDJ have some bad memories attached to them...Rainu and I would have never met you guys if it wasn't for Karan and JDJ...so i'll ALWAYS be thankful! Congrats again, and I wish I could be there! Love you and miss you guys!

MY WISH:   Please God take me to Mumbai...more like KM soon! LMFAO
Alu- thumbnail
heyy guys
Congrats dont believe we've reached so far and each cc with you guys has been so much fun.......I hope these cc's continue forever and ever and we stay friends for life....We share common interests and we have a common love.......All this is fun more fun then doing anything.........Anyways im talking crap just woke up but love you all
Thank you for everything
Alu- thumbnail
I want to meer Karan,I want to go to India,I want to find a hottie like karan whos personality is the sameπŸ˜‰,I want a guy liek armaan know he doesnt exist
Parachute. thumbnail
I WANT INDIA TO WIN THIS MATTCHHHH!!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Edited by -Saniya.. - 14 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
LOL Ind vs SL. It doesn't count for anything.. But I want India to keep the no.1 position for a day longer 🀣 Uff after watching T20, I have no patience for ODI πŸ˜†
Alu- thumbnail
Im waiting for championships
Anyways im going to get sleep and maybe watch kajen scenes i hope monday we have some new ones
Alu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anitamalik

I wish for KSG...LOL...

Yesterday i told my sister there was ahot guy in school so shes like now your obsession over the tv star is over i was like no that can never be over
Alu- thumbnail
nyways ill be back bye
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I want next week's exams to be cancelled :-(
I want a 95% or more in Boards :p
I want to get in at LSR in Delhi Uniii!
I WANTTTTTTTT an Edward or an Armaaan! <333