Chellameh

Chellameh - intro

Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all

Please check out the www.saakshisivaa.com page for links to more photos taken on the sets of Chellame. Here is one recent photo, of Radhika holding her leading man Saakshi Shivaa πŸ˜‰

Enjoy
Bonheur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When a few of us had a chat with SS , I clearly remember
telling him - " Radhika and you as a lead pair? no no"
and he is here now !!!! Antha amma vitta Dhanush, Simbhu
kooda heroine aa act pannuvaanga !!! She thinks that by pairing
with younger heroes, she looks young - unfortunately that is not
true - those youngsters make her look ancient !!!!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope this serial will be better than othres... no more serial with story husband having affair.And radhika save the world without superhero cape. i love to see SS as police officer not as radhika's partner. i think our NallaThambi (arase fame) will be good pair for radhika. good luck to all mod's, cant wait to read ur updates with comments..πŸ˜‰
Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Truely unfair for Radhika Mam to  choose youngsters as her pair - it really doesn't suit.

Pavam SS.
CG_SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bonheur !!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link.. The pictures look really good. 😊

I like SS, he is a hero material, but Radhika ?? Enna kodumai ithu Saravanaaaa....?? 😭

SS is very smart, he knows what we all will feel..still going into this venture for his own good.πŸ‘
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just saw the pics. Thanks, Bon!  Radhika looks like she could be SS's mother, rather than his wife.  It looks like a June and December match.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Link and pictures Bon. I agree with you guys. SS looks like a Thambi to Radhika (or well said son !!!). It is too much to have young people as pair. Also in all of Radhika's stories men are bad and she is te savior of whole world - so I wonder what kind of Role SS is doing in this. Hmmn...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think youngest she ever choosed as her pair was Shyam Ganesh - man..their jodi in Annamalai was very horrible Think what would have happend if SB.Charan has continued to play that character - def mom n sonπŸ˜†

Since radhikas jodi always has two wife - maybe SS will get another pair too who is much youngerπŸ˜‰ anyway...i hope at least on this show, no two wife🀒
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yogi ilaya?

Will radhika ask her make up person to make her look young to pair up with younger people? I wonder how does the crew respond to her creative ideas...
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

When a few of us had a chat with SS , I clearly remember
telling him - " Radhika and you as a lead pair? no no"
and he is here now !!!! Antha amma vitta Dhanush, Simbhu
kooda heroine aa act pannuvaanga !!! She thinks that by pairing
with younger heroes, she looks young - unfortunately that is not
true - those youngsters make her look ancient !!!!

At least if she were to change her boring hairstyle and leave it short as in her real life then she would look a little passable. I just do not know why she loves this single braided hair-do in all her serials....she looks older than her age. To me she looks like ACD's step mother..!!πŸ˜†She must have coaxed ACD (SS) that it would be a dream come true to be paired with him besides being the envy of many younger girls out there..I am sure he must be handsomely rewarded with a good pay cheque after each episode....πŸ‘ ACD must have thought "Wat the heck kanna mudi act pennuraen as long as my bank balance is attractive all the way"...!!πŸ˜‰ Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago