Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

Does anyone else agree that ...

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This whole reality show is filmed in some studio as oppose to an actual on-location setting? I believe its the former. Do I have any supporters?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

This whole reality show is filmed in some studio as oppose to an actual on-location setting? I believe its the former. Do I have any supporters?

I have seen number of sceptical people in my life who doubt each and everything around then, who think none can do what they can not do.

So, I am sure you will have supporters , may not be in this forum.
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Akash,

Just so you know, I'm not a paranoid individual. But I do find it interesting that any form of natural sunlight eludes this "reality" show.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dear Al-Styles ...... sunlight is not very natural everywhere in the world........ they have done a lot of outdoor shooting (for JC's ) and you have not seen any sunlight there neither.

And you have heard the contestants say over and over again that they are happy to come out in open because where they live they could not even see the sky properly....there were only trees above them.

And the climate...cool without sunlight is the main reason why IJSMB has been shot in Malaysia jungles and not india.

I agree with Akash completely here.

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is simple fact: nowadays when the media is after you at the drop of a hat, none can take you for a ride such as dooing an indoor set and claiming it to be a jungle.

Yes, there are drama, spices,manipulation for the TRP sake but imagining that there was never a jungle is something really too much..