IMPORTANT: Our New Forum Admin - Priya.Nair

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

I am delighted to announce that Priya.Nair has been promoted to the Admin Group šŸ˜Š. And today its double khushi ka day cause today Priya completes her 5 years on India-Forums.com.

This new change will help us focus in different areas of Site and Forum Development in a better way. And I am sure that with her coming on board as admin will surely help us in many ways as she is quite experienced and probably knows history and geography of India-Forums. šŸ˜ƒ

So guys join me in welcoming Priya.Nair as our new Forum Admin and yeah also on completing her 5 years on India-Forums.com and making it a rocking place.šŸ‘

Cheers,
Vijay

wowwwwwww congrats priya really happy for u
Wow am so happy for u priya ji..Congratzzzzzzzz well deserve:)DšŸ„³
Firstly Congratulations Priya di for completing Five years on IF and congrats on your promotion.
Very Well Deserved!!! šŸ‘You have always been so kind and helpful.
One of the most hardworking moderators on the forum and so easily accesible.
I must say I am truly delighted to see you as one of the Admins.
*Just dont forget us now šŸ˜‰  yaa... and  i wont let you either šŸ˜†

Love
Gagan
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago
congrats Priya wow so happy for u, very well deserved, u are so helpful and always ready to help. :)
you are one of the sweetest GM i have came across, im sure u will handle this new responsibility as good as u always do
-Tina-
Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
A hearty congratulations to you PriyašŸ¤—and best wishes to youā­ļø
Congratulations Priya. Very well deserved promotionšŸ‘
šŸ„³
Di...I told you...see my bhavishyavaani came true...šŸ˜‰
Heartily congrats....šŸ¤— šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
My best wishes didn't go wastešŸ˜›
M so so glad...i knew it..infact everyone knows that you deserve it....
Once again tonss of congrats....
get ready for more headaches šŸ˜† šŸ˜† šŸ˜†
Keep shining & rocking at IF like this always...

with lots of love,
Mona.

Congratulations Priya Jaaaniiiiiiiiiiiiii šŸ‘ šŸ‘

You rightly deserved this promotion. šŸ˜ƒ
I am so happy for you.

All the very best with your new responsibilities. You will definitely do a good job as always.

Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo Priya di you ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKšŸ¤— OMG i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy hearing thisšŸ˜ƒ I know you are going to be an exceptional adminšŸ˜ƒ You're one of the most sweetest and hard working members of IF and I hope you the very best in your new role as the amma of the whole forumšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ You BETTER not forget me thoughšŸ˜” Just to make sure you don't forget me I shall be bombarding you with more PMs than usual DEAL?šŸ˜ƒ kiddingšŸ˜† Anyways I really do wish all the best with all the new resposibilties that are going to come with the new seatšŸ˜› Try and enjoy it k?šŸ˜› 

Lub juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuušŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—