Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulation Priya :)

Muniza
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Priya!

Good luck with your new post and responsibilities!
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
⭐️⭐️⭐️Congratulations⭐️⭐️⭐️Priya, its been great knowing you. I am sure IF will grow further with your contributions. All the best👍🏼
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww wow....congo priya didi
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations for completing 5 yrs n for being promoted 2 admin group
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cannot say enough to thank all of you for your wishes.🤗...thanks to all you guys as without you this forum would not have been fun to visit😳😳😳...I have always said this is my second home and for those who know you know how i am always peeping in even when there are other things i should be doing😳😉 ...its really been wonderful 5 years👍🏼 ...all the friends i have made and all teh shows i have discussed...the actors i have drooled over and continue to drool over 😍....i cannot really tell you how much i have cherished all these moments... i would really like to thank each and everyone who I have interacted as these experiences for the most part have been enjoyable 😉😉 i have always been a believer and completely transparent and have loved to work with such a lovely development team...what could i have done without you guys🤗🤗🤗Ofcourse I cannot finish this with out my thanks to Vijay🤗...none of all thats happening could have taken place without him. I was just telling him that oh my its been so long i feel like a buddi ☺️ Thank god I am still di and not dadi😆
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priya ka,
My very heartiest congratulations to you! I don't post much on this forum anymore, but I couldn't resist congratulating you. You truly deserve this.
I remember you as first being "fortvpur" in the CID section. Thanks for helping me when I was a cool viewbie and throughout my journey in the development team. Your promotion to a forum admin is truly deserved.
Best of luck and have fun :):)
Natasha
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Congratulations Priya Di... 🥳🥳🥳.. a well deserved Promotion 👏👏👏