Jassica's Video-Mix Corner *Tu Jaane Na* pg 8

mjht_fan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey everyone!!

Welcome to my Video-Mix Gallery, here you will find VMs on MayUr, SaJan and MJHT.
I'm now open for requests.

Use This Format:

For Video-Mix
Your Name:
Song and Movie:
MayUr, SaJan, or Both:
*OPTIONAL* 5 or more scenes you want in the VM with the Youtube links:

For Movie Trailer
Your Name:
Movie:
MayUr, SaJan, or Both:
*OPTIONAL* 3 or more scenes you want in the Trailer with the Youtube links:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CewktH7jYc8[/YOUTUBE]

Description: This is a VM on the song 'Tu Jaane Na' from the movie 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani' made for Lina/rkmnkp on MayUr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWP8DvaMbWc

Description: This is a VM on the song 'Shukran Allah' from the movie 'Kurbaan'. It is on both MayUr and SaJan. I took lots of time to make it and also lots of hardwork, so please watch and comment!

Hope u enjoy it! 😃

Description: This is a really nice and enjoyable vm on Haan Main Jitni Martaba from the movie All The Best, by my sister and I. We don't own anything besides our creativity.It is on both MayUr and SaJan. Please do watch and comment. We weren't going to post it but it was really good so we coudn't resist posting it!

Hope u enjoy it! 😃

Description: My second vm. probably haven't worked so hard on any vm as of yet. it is on mayank nupur of miley jab hum tum. it has taken me lots of time to make it so please watch and comment. i have used lots of old mn scenes that would make everyone who misses old mn really happy. It's on main hoon na bg music and tum se hi!

Hope u enjoy it! 😃

Description: It's my first vm. It's a tashan trailer on Mayank, Nupur, Uday, Benji of Miley Jab Hum Tum

Hope u enjoy it! 😃

Comment please! 😃
Edited by mjht_fan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This really creative work you've done here! Really liked the concept of making a movie trailer! 👍🏼 Please continue to make more! Great work! 👏
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow
awesum vm
i loved it
great work
little_dragon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is zabardast hits...

loved it so much.. te old mayur scens flashing was sweet... i miss them like HELL...

mein hoon na remix instrumental for taqraar was enjoyeable .....

then comes their pyaar with na tum se hi remix - gosh step to step movement to movement were going sync wit te song !!! 👏  my ever fav barn scene also u included.. gosh me flattened !!!

and their happily lived ever after was hilarious..  🤣  gosh chunnu ke papa aur mumy......... lovely...

thanks for PM.. update more n more...
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesum vm
thanz for pm
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oo thx.....its really great.....
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great Vms!!
Thanks for the PM...
preksha07 thumbnail
hey dear...will suerly see ur vms afterwards.......m buzy.......
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey babe!!!

i jus checked out ur vm!!! dis has got to be your best work by farr!!!! i jus fell in love wiv it!!! everything was jus perfect! from the scene selection... to the song...to the ending!!! lol! it was soo good and it shows how much effort you put into it!!! i really enjoyed this vm!!! welll done huni!
love loads
zoe
xxxxx