VM Help desk..! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I'm trying to learn VM making, and the first thing I did was to try and import a file into Windows Movie Maker. The file is a wmv file, but when I try to import it, a message appears saying that it can't be imported as the file is not indexed. Can anybody help me with this ? Thanks in advance !!
Originally posted by -Neetz-

In Windows Movie Maker, the only way to convert the file is to publish it. Can you tell me what format your videos are in ? Because a faulty format can lead to alot of problems.

All your videos need to be '.wmv' format.

The videos were in .wmv format.. But never mind Neeta. I guess it had something to do with the length/amount of short clips or something.. But thanks for replying ;)
Originally posted by StarshineHues

I'm trying to learn VM making, and the first thing I did was to try and import a file into Windows Movie Maker. The file is a wmv file, but when I try to import it, a message appears saying that it can't be imported as the file is not indexed. Can anybody help me with this ? Thanks in advance !!

Hey, your file is saved but not indexed, you'll need an encoder for that:

It should index your video. This should work, if not, PM me :)
@ Deep - As long as the problem is solved, no qualms :) You're welcome :)
Thank you so much for the help Neetz !! That totally worked. Thank you so much. :-)

Aditi
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Thank you so much for the help Neetz !! That totally worked. Thank you so much. :-)

Aditi

No problem Aditi! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I need a help
when I donwload video's form zshare or any site I just get video downlaoded onli half or less than that ...Can anyone help me out ...how can i donwload full video???
Originally posted by Sweet-Sara

I need a help
when I donwload video's form zshare or any site I just get video downlaoded onli half or less than that ...Can anyone help me out ...how can i donwload full video???

It's probably because of your net speed, when the connection is weak or net speed is not fast enough, then the video stops halfway through. I suppose all you can do is keep trying, because there is no apparent solution to this problem unless you get a better connection.

Try to download from somewhere else, maybe that works ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by rumela711926

hey my window movie maker is corrupted๐Ÿ˜ญ
plz help

Why dont you uninstall it completely, reboot & install a fresh software of WMM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . It may help you. Some troubleshooting tricks are here too :

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1253119&TPN=2&#24584325
Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago
guys!! is there any way to download full version of sony vegas online ?