Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: goodkashish

can anyone suggest softwere other than movie maker for vms

You could try Sony Vegas, or if find that too complicated, then you could try using 'Edius' :)
goodkashish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neetz-

You could try Sony Vegas, or if find that too complicated, then you could try using 'Edius' :)

where can i get full version of sony vegas...as its look good to me...but its to expensive to buy....can anyone knw anything
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: goodkashish

where can i get full version of sony vegas...as its look good to me...but its to expensive to buy....can anyone knw anything

Well you'd have to buy it to get the full version, you could download the trial version from it's website though :)
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Can Someone Please suggest some freeware softwares for making videomixes except WMM.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: *|maha|*

Hii Can Someone Please suggest some freeware softwares for making videomixes except WMM.

hi actually freeware softwares are not as good as some expensive sophisticated softwares. Amongst sophisticated softwares u can try Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier. BTW Windows Movie Maker isnt that bad !!!😃
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishan.k

hi actually freeware softwares are not as good as some expensive sophisticated softwares. Amongst sophisticated softwares u can try Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier. BTW Windows Movie Maker isnt that bad !!!😃

Oh thanks a lot for the suggestions😊. WMM isn't bad at all, just wanted to try something new😳
sammy_chashmish thumbnail
hey guyz plzzz tell me da process of uploading vm on forums plzz...
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sammy_chashmish

hey guyz plzzz tell me da process of uploading vm on forums plzz...

Upload ur video on Youtube !!! And then post the link here in ur topic !!! 😃
ashwini6000 thumbnail
Hi guys! i have a  problem regarding the quality of  my videos.
i download  tv shows from youtube in flv format......then i convert them into .wmv.......import them into WMM ... make a vm......then i upload them to youtube........BUT the quality of my uploaded videos is awful...please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😕
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashwini6000

Hi guys! i have a  problem regarding the quality of  my videos.

i download  tv shows from youtube in flv format......then i convert them into .wmv.......import them into WMM ... make a vm......then i upload them to youtube........BUT the quality of my uploaded videos is awful...please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😕

Hi!

Instead of converting your videos to WMV convert them to Avi... The videos come out a lot better in quality... Use Any Video Converter its the best converter for Youtube...

Just go to Google and type in 'Any Video Converter' in the search box.

Hope this helps 😊...

Take Care