Edited Edited by anuSaRun - 9 years ago
shafaqsheikh thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

downloadable link Sony Vegas Pro 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Wb-xG-xRk
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm pretty sure this is the only question always asked here but can anyone provide me with a link to sony vegas pro 11 or 12 portable?
I'd also like to know what features are not available on the portable version. I've always used a portable version of photoshop without any trouble so I'd just like to know if it's the same for vegas.

I'm just starting out so any tutorials on how to make vms/collabs is appreciated!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone who is just starting to make VMs, I would highly recommend to start with Windows Movie Maker first. It really helps to have basic skills on your fingertips. However, if you wish to start with Vegas directly, start with a lower version like Vegas 7. I've been using Vegas 7 for over 7 years now, and still don't want to switch to higher versions. There are plenty of tutorials available on youtube. 
Originally posted by: MariaArHiholic

Hello Jaanus

I'm facing a wierd problem with SV. I have SV 12. Vegas opens correctly but when I want to import videos then it becomes all blank and I have to close it and reopen. I can't import a lot of videos in 1 go only 7 max. Also after few minutes I can't work on my vid because it says that Vegas is not responding.😭

Anyone is facing the same problem? What should I do? 

Thanks for your help loads of love.  

The thing with Vegas is that it crashes alot. What you are facing is probably a registry issue. I would recommend you to download a nice registry cleaner and clean up your registry. Secondly, please check the format of the video you're trying to import. Vegas does not import .flv, so if you;re trying to do that it might not work.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi.

Could someone please recommend a good professional video editor that doesn't require serial numbers and all and its free.

Thank you so much for your help.
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
somebody plz give a sony vegas full version lnk
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ravneet.

My reccomendation to anyone who doesn't like or wanna use wmm then you should go for wondershare video editor the only thing abou tthat is there's a watermark policiy which won't be removed unless the product itself is bought

is there anyway I could get the free version I just downloaded it a little while back and I just love the effects bt than the trademark is on so cnt use it.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Could some1 provide me with the proper link for windows live video maker? I tried using wwm bt it doesn't accept my videos coz its mp3 and now u need to convert it to another format to use it bt I dnt want to do that
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, does anyone has the link to free version of Sony Vegas? 
If yes, please post the link here, I'd be grateful. 
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maine bahut sare vm Arjun show pr banaye the 
show ko band huye almost 1 year se zyda ho gya
achanak se Youtube ne mere sare vm delete kr diye...Aiplex Software Pvt Ltd claim the copyright content...

dailymotion ne bhi mere sare vm delete kr diye

please suggest me what to do ðŸ˜­