VM Help desk..! - Page 98

Posted: 9 years ago
I was just uploading a new vid when I noticed that most in fact nearly all of my hindi vm's had been blocked globally. 
All of a sudden out of the blue. Even ones that were years old. They hadnt been uptil 3 months back. 

What I would love to know, is how do u guys manage to make ur vms and keep them online? Is there a certain box Im forgetting to check or something?

Or is everyone else having the same problem?
Posted: 8 years ago
I used to make a hell lots of vms. It's been three years I have not made any vm coz I din find anything interesting plus I was busy with work n other things . Few months back when I checked my YouTube channel ; i found it deleted by YouTube saying copyright infringement n third party issue blah blah blah. I was disappointed n lost interest in making vm. Now i thought of uploading my old vms on facebook coz i see many ppl r posting videos on fb page . First three videos went well but suddenly today when i uploaded vm on fb it got deleted by fb saying same lame copyright issue. I tried to upload it two more time but result was same. Videos got deleted. Why such things happened with me. I'm not understanding . I'm seeing many ppl post videos on fb but they are not getting such problem. I'm the one only one. If anybody can help me in this matter that would be so nice.
Thanks...
Ps- If mod thinks my post is against if rules as i posted my fb related query too ; then mod can take necessary actions. I won't mind. Thanks.
I also want to know how to post vms properly on u tube. I did 3 as well and then I couldn't do it again. But u can actually upload your vms on google drive vms. But I have noticed that some fans have been able to upload on u tube I just dnt understand how
can someone tell me how i can download hotstar videos?
This video has the download link to Sony vegas pro 13 with patch file. Password for the patch file is thesubber10.

Edited by sanjanaxx - 8 years ago
I am unable to post this video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fDYJBF*LR0

if i post th link address changes can someone help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fDYJBF*LR0

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ETM-fA-AY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sue101 - 8 years ago
How can I put text on overlay mode is Vegas Pro? 
how to download youtube videos or any videos from colors website for making vm ?
Originally posted by ..Steph..

How can I put text on overlay mode is Vegas Pro? 
Hey stephu😛
There's this button thing on right you (I'll pm you the pic) but there's options such as 'overlay' 'lighten' etc.
Make sure the text you want is not in black (white is the best!) Then go on that list with overlay, lighten. Select 'dodge' change the opacity to your desired liking
And there you have it.
If you're stuck feel free to ask (:
Originally posted by -Ravneet.

Hey stephu😛
There's this button thing on right you (I'll pm you the pic) but there's options such as 'overlay' 'lighten' etc.
Make sure the text you want is not in black (white is the best!) Then go on that list with overlay, lighten. Select 'dodge' change the opacity to your desired liking
And there you have it.
If you're stuck feel free to ask (:

Baby you came to my rescue yet again! ðŸ˜†
Dude I don't understand :'(