YRKKH 15th Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
UPDATE

The episode starts with Naitik apologizing to Akshara. Naitik tells Akshara that he's like that, it will take him some time. Naitik says "please, its my first marriage, call it a mistake a forgive me?" Akshara smiles. Naitik goes on saying that its Akshara's fault, She put some magic on him so he can't stay mad at her for long. Akshara blushes. Naitik says that Akshara did the right think by telling Gayatri, Naitik says that it was his fault, he just stood there, next time he will stand with her, he will always stand with her. Naitik smiles. Mohit is listening to this. Naitik says remember what daadi says? The other charan of marriage is frienship. Naitik holds out his hand and asks "friends?" Akshara starts to put her hand in Naitiks. Mohit suddenly gets up and says "Stop in now guys, my neck hurts from looking away for so long!" Mohit says "by the way bhabhi, this before you agree to be friends with him" Naitik gets annoyed and says "you were listening?" Mohit says that when he heard "Friends" he zoned in. Mohit starts going on about how Naitik hasn't asked about him once. Mohit says "by the way I resigned from my job" Naitik asks why. Mohit says that he had a fight with his boss and left. Akshara asks what he will do now. Mohit looks upset but starts laughing. Naitik says that he's joking. Naitik says "its okay, the company which I join, I'll take you along" Akshara hearing this frowns worridly. Naitik says that no one can reject him. They laugh. Akshara is worried, she doesn't know what to do.

Rajshri and Varsha are in Rajshri's room on the bed. Rajshri is silent. Varsha is calling Rajshri's name as she's not saying anything. Varsha asks Rajshri if she felt bad, if she didn't say anything she would feel really bad and she didn't want to hurt her. Rajshri tells Varsha that its okay, you did a good thing to tell me. Rajshri is at the verge of tears she says that Shaurya doesn't want a child, what he says is true too. I was putting the burden of my wish on you. Varsha looks sad.

BREAK

Rajshri tells Varsha that its okay, you did a good thing to tell me. Rajshri is at the verge of tears she says that Shaurya doesn't want a child, what he says is true too. I was putting the burden of my wish on you. Varsha looks sad. Rajshri says that this is the thing to think about. Varsha asks "really?" Rajshri nods. Varsha asks if she's saying this from the heart. Rajshri says yes, and to not worry about her, she is getting old now, I said my wish but it is also true that it is the start of your lives and It hasn't even been a year of your marriage yet. I was the one who was pressuring you. Shaurya calls Varsha. Rajshri tells Varsha to go Shaurya is calling. Varsha says that Rajshri isn't putting pressure on them. Rajshri says that its okay. Rajshri says that she felt good that Varsha is listening to Shaurya. Varsha smiles. Rajshri tells Varsha to go see what Shaurya wants. Varsha says yes and leaves. Rajshri looks on. She looks upset, she looks at the baby shirt and presses it against her chest. She cries.

In their room Shaurya is calling Varsha. Varsha comes. Shaurya asks Varsha what happened. Varsha says nothing. Shaurya asks Varsha if she knows what happened. He relays what happened in his day looking happy. Varsha is smiling. Shaurya says that Varsha looks happy, what happened. Varsha smiles and takes his shirt to put it away. Varsha says that she's always happy. Shaurya says okay but then says that there is something special. Shaurya asks what happened. Varsha laughs and says when you take off your socks really fast, you look really cute. They have a flirty moment. Shaurya starts chasing Varsha, both laughing. they tease each other and then hug happily.

BREAK

Shaurya and Varsha are hugging. Shaurya says "thank god, I got my wife back" Varsha says that she was right here. Shaurya says that there was someone different here, someone who was happy with me. Varsha says that there is a lot to learn. Varsha says
that she learned from daadi that you should never hide the truth, as bitter as it may be. Shaurya asks what the bitter secret is. Varsha hugs Shaurya and says "that I love you" They hug.

Naitik and Akshara in their room. Naitik says "those three words which someone has been waiting helplessly to hear" Akshara smiles and says "what three words?" She starts fixing the bed. naitik says "you don't know?" Akshara slips the letter? under her pillow. Naitik says "so should I tell you?" Akshara faces him she pushes him a little and walks past. Akshara says no, your the one who said that you say things without thinking first. They have a flirty moment.Akshara sits by the mirror taking off her bangles. Naitik asks if he can tell her. Akshara says yes. Naitik leans in behind Akshara so their both facing the mirror. Akshara closes her eyes. Naitik says "I want to sleep" he says that he's sleepy. Akshara looks confused. Naitik goes up and lies down on the bed. She gets up she goes lies down. Naitik is smiling with his eyes closed. He looks back at Akshara. They both face each other and smile. Naitik starts going near Akshara. Akshara smiles and pushes him back. Akshara says that their friendship has just currently started, love hasn't happened yet. Naitik is confused, he asks "what do you mean?" Akshara says "I mean, we still have to cross the three stairs off love, to reach the step of love" Akshara says remeber what dadi said? Naitik says "shradha, vishwas, samarpan, that?" Akshara nods. Naitik sighs "are these stairs or stops? This isn't love this is pain! I thought all the lines are cleared, but this dadi..!" Akshara gives him a look. They joke. Akshara says that this has been happening for years, so if you want to find true love. Naitik says fine. Naitik asks how long will it take to reach the first stage. Akshara says "it depends" naitik yells "What?!" Akshara laughs and says good night. She turns around and turns off the light. Naitik turns around and smiles. Naitik says "Akshara can I say something?" Akshara says "hmmn." Naitik says "before our marriage, I always use to think when our lives would start together, when you will be with me, and now look, you're so close to me, with me." Akshara is looking at the letter. Akshara says tells Naitik that she will always be with him, no matter what happens. She puts the letter back under her pillow. She looks to see Naitik, he's fallen asleep. Akshara smiles and goes to sleep.

In the morning. Naitik is sleeping. Akshara comes with the tea. She smiles. She calls Naitik. Naitiks says two more minutes, his eyes are closed. Akshara puts down the tea. She sits down beside him. She sees the tea. Akshara smiles micheviously. She takes Naitik's hand and puts it in the tea. Naitik shouts shaking his hand and sits up. Akshara laughs.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the awesome update!!! Very cute scenes between Shaurya & Varsha!!!
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks.......... no suspenseful ending today?????
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, liked the naitik and akshara scene at the end
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update Payal..

The NaKsh and ShaVa moments were really cute..!
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, sounds like a cute epi.. Thanks Payal dear for a great update.
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!11
lovd naksh scenes 2day.................ws there no promo in y'day's episode
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanxx a  tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
very nice update
keep up the good work 👍🏼
Varsha-01 thumbnail