Dilbagh's Creations! - LATEST: Kajen/ Kaise Mujhe - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks so much Guys! ;)
I trry make some new ones asap =D
Congrats on your shop DB :) I didn't know you made VMs either.. LOL! I think I'll have to visit this place more often ;)

Ohh! You've made a KaSh VM on Haathan Diyan Lakiran? MUST WATCH! I loved that song when the movie released, which btw was a very good movie :P
Hey Deep.. LOL Thanks a ton yaar!
yepp thats the song.. and yes i loved the movie too..i think it was a really good punjabi movie compared to the normal ones such as Harbhajan mann ones.
Originally posted by Rema_Ranvijay-S

OMG !!! I love your VM's !! I just watched the MayUR VM !! Awww I loved it Espcially the way it ended It was perfect !!!

You should make moreeee... I am gona go check out the KaSh VM's !! 😳

Updatee Soon.. I know i knoww you are busy guy but i am sure you will be able tooo... So I am eagerly waiting for a New VM πŸ˜ƒ...

Thanks so much Rema!! I will try to make more very soon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Neelam-

Awesome VMs DB!!! Loved them!!! Loved the Kasu VMs!! Keep it up!

Thanks so much Neelam.. Glad you liked them!😳
Originally posted by ~Deep~

Congrats on your shop DB :) I didn't know you made VMs either.. LOL! I think I'll have to visit this place more often ;)

Ohh! You've made a KaSh VM on Haathan Diyan Lakiran? MUST WATCH! I loved that song when the movie released, which btw was a very good movie :P

Hey Deep// Thanks a ton.. yepp its from that movie, and yes i loved it toooo! the movie was soo good!πŸ˜†
Love your VM Gallery
its amazing
love your kash vms a lot
Originally posted by 26javey26

Love your VM Gallery
its amazing
love your kash vms a lot

Thanks Soo Much!!😳⭐️
Love your VM Gallery
its amazing  all your VMs are  awesome  gawjus  have to  say 
 man I am really glad  We  have this forum   awesome  job

love 

lekha
awesome mixes here! I like the way u've added all the contents to the main page..so we can choose the  song and the couple we want to watch in the VMπŸ‘

jst watched the KaSh, Mayur and Sajan one....and had a look at the Prithiviraj Chauhan one

awesome workπŸ‘ ur one of the best VM makers on IF! hoenstly!...the scenes are matched up very carefully...
my fav. one's the bleeding love one with Shilpa-watched it more than once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!