•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey All, So yeah as everyone else, i thought i should share my work here too!
First of all i have to say, i am a big big KaSh fan and i have made there mixes mostly only and i really like some of them so i am gonna to share with you some of them for now

KaSh had magic and they were the real reason why i started making VMs at first place!

I would also like to thank Gagan soooo much, i remember in the gold old DMG KaSh days, she used to comment on my work every time! She was such a support and only because of her, i made such good mixes, she inspired me a lot in the beginning and criticized my work and made me get better

I miss you Gagan and your comments🤗🤗

Also nowadays i am inspired by many people too but i am too lazy to make VMs but will do soon again

So here i am sharing one of my good one but not so good either😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxHzxkbBgkQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you like and do comment

Enjoy!😛

Awesome job Ramsha! 😳 Love that AR one! 😃
Hey

Awesome, lovely vm
loved it
RAMSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! Congooo !! OMG I never knew you make Mix's !! ?? WOW I Am LOST Totallyu !!

Anywyas Congooo Ramshuuuu... I am gona go check out your VM's in awhile... & let me know when you update... Just PM ME :D

Love you !

Thanx a lot Meera and Pooji, so sweet of you all🤗 Glad you liked it!

REMAAAAAA🤗 Missed you! LOL you didn't know?? *shocks* You are totally lost then haha, i thought you have already watched some of them atleast!

Can't wait to hear your comments!

I will open another topic since this one is not really putted up well like others haha so yeah comment there later!

Love you all, thanx for commenting!
RAMSHAAA! I've bookmarked this page from the day you opened your shop but didn't get the time to comment earlier.. Sorry! Congrats on your creations corner/gallery! All of your creations are amazing.. The last one I saw was probably My Desi Girl with Shona - amazing! It had all the right scenes at the right time :) Keep it up Ramsha!!

Keep making more on KaSh ;)

Love you!
Ramshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗
congrats
love your vms there amazing
I love the AR Videomix Ramsha! You Rock!! Keep it up, and please make more KaSh mixes, i loved watching them :)
Rims! Congrats!

Your VMs are amazing! I love the Khuda Jaane one...

Keep making more!
Edited by nowee10 - 14 years ago
Hey RamShu ,

Congrats on your Vms corner 🥳 your vms are just outta the words  ,enjoy them always..
Likewise love the Kuda janne one its prefect in every way ,Flawless job
sweets👏 Keep Glowing👍🏼

-Lupin🤗

👏