VideoMix

Jhanvi Creation // pg11{mixes}

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

SALAAM NAMASTE!

Hello Everyone! My Name is Jhanvi, and this is my Vid mix galleryπŸ˜›

I've been an avid vid mix maker for quite a while now, i made my first mix about 2 years ago, and since then I have a total of over 40 mixes.  With most of then being lakshya kt, I do have other couple mixes as well.

I AM a full time college student so I may not have mixes updated so often but thats due to partly because I have so much school work and also because I spend a great amount of time making my mixes. 

I do a hell lot of video and sound editing to make the vid mix look professional as possible...

to get a look or just browse through my work, you can check out my youtube page... this is where I upload ALL of my mixesπŸ˜ƒ

My page:

If you've noticed/or may know, I do alot of my mixes based on heartbreaks and tragedy, I feel like true raw emotions are best portrayed then and it is only then we know and can feel the true strength of love

oh, and if you have youtube too, feel free to add me as a friend, would love to see other people's work as well!😳

WARNING:
I do not mind people being 'inspired' from my mixes but PLEASE DO NOT cut out parts from them just to add to your mix! I've had this happen in the past and its really sad to see people others work! Keep originality in mind at all times pleaseπŸ˜‰

If you guys want to suggest a song that I should do then please feel free to post suggestions ehre, you're most welcome, if I like the song I just might take up your suggestion!😳

*NEW: I will take requests and song suggestions*
--rules--
    If you wish to request, request it here in my shop
    pm to me or post here ATLEAST 20mins of clippings (or link to thread w/ clips)
    you may suggest a song that you like, but no gaurentee I'll take that song
    I will take up to a MAXIMUM of 3 months to complete
  • Only 2 requests/month

Lastly, please do tell me what you like and what you don't, I'd love to hear your responses and suggestions of how I can improve

😊Thanks for visiting!😊

*JHANVI*

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

desigrl05 thumbnail

Hey Friends!!

Here's my BRAND NEW mix !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d8TORoOSKc[/YOUTUBE]

this mix really took me all of summer to do, so im excited that its finally donnee!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Let me know what you think
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You are amazing Jhanvi! 😲 I saw a couple of your mixes and honestly they are FANTASTIC!! *claps*

I'm gonna go watch more! 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail

ROFL! thanks meera! I just got done viewing your gall as well! Im soo glad we got the forum, can't wait to see more of your creations!πŸ˜›
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Same here!😳 Your's are SOO gorgeous and totally professional! πŸ˜ƒ
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome mixes! My fav out of the Laksh- Kt is dis one! Keep it up!

Song: Kuch Na Kaho
Description: Shattering of dreams
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdBqyOeUlc

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Jhanvi.. ssup? I've not checked out your VM from the post for now bt will definately check out ASAP bt I totally love the Change VM on LKT.. Rocksome.. All the best, keep making.
desigrl05 thumbnail

thanks meera!

@neelam: thanks hun! glad you liked! kuch na kaho is especially depressing lol

@devo: OMG! its been ages since I've seen ya around! great to be in the same forum again!
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Congoooo Jhanviiii !! Wish you all the best for your VM's !! You have one o fthe most Beauitful VM Stylessss !! OMG i am toh fida over the LNMDJ VM you madeeee !! Please make some of VarNi wwhen you get time :)