Shru Gallery:JeRan/Sid-Ridz Kuch Khaas Hai 7/03/10 - Page 11

Posted: 14 years ago
Brilliant Mix Shruti di๐Ÿค— loveee siddma๐Ÿ˜ณ Jenny and Karan make an awesome pair๐Ÿ˜
@Minu:I love Teri Meri Ye Zindagi track. About Kuke Kuke had heard it when it had come on TV in the promo's.

Thanks. Glad you liked it
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Bona:๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I didn't knew you liked JeRan. Yes JeRan make an awesome pair

@Everyone
:I am done with my new VM. This Mix is based on the Sid who is leaving Sanjeevni after confessing the truth regarding the pictures in front of everyone. The song used is Main Hoon Ha Sad Version (Edited) This Video Mix is dedicated to all members of Siddhima Appreciation Thread and Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan fans. Hope you all like it :)

Siddhant/Sid-Riddhima/Ridz SR Siddhima Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Main Hoon Na Sad Mix 
Beautiful VM Shruts. The video affects are really nice and the song is really nice. Great work ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
@Minu:Thanks๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Everyone:I am done with my new VM.

This Mix is based on Siddhant and Riddhima after Siddhant keeps proposal of marriage. Siddhant on terrace and Riddhima in fire escape remember their past moments. The original sequence was on Noor-E-Khuda. The song used in this mix is from the movie Love Aaj Kal.

I have made two versions one without effects and one with effects. It is a short VM of 2.19 minutes.

This Video Mix is dedicated to Pocahontas aka Nitica/Nitz, all members of Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR Appreciation Thread and Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan fans. Hope you all like it :)

Siddhant/Sid-Riddhima/Ridz SR Siddhima SR Yeh Dooriyan Version 1 (Plain) 

Siddhant/Sid-Riddhima/Ridz SR Siddhima SR Yeh Dooriyan Version 2 (Effects)
Both VMs with n w/out effects are b'full.. gr8 work yaar..
thanks!!!
Shruti Both the mixes look grt๐Ÿ‘..with or without effects..I m loving them both๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..the whole train sequence is going fabulously with the song๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...grt work...
Sonia, Reshu and Jyoti:Thanks๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Okkie I am done with my new VM on Siddhant-Riddhima.
It is a short VM of 2.16 minutes.

This Mix is based on Siddhant and Riddhima's changing feelings towards one another. The clip used in this mix is from 5th March episode of Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Aaj Tak and song used is Kuch Khaas Hai from the movie Fashion.

This Video Mix is dedicated to all members of Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR Appreciation Thread and Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan fans. Hope you all like it :)

Shru ..I finally saw your Jeran VMs ๐Ÿ˜†
Main hoon na is very heart touching
Yeh Dooriyaan...is perfect for that scene.
Kuch khaas is just such a romantic VM...๐Ÿ˜

Thank You!!