Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Here is my latest VM. I made a new title track with new interns YuNa SidNa. Have also included JP, Atul, AN-Jiya in it. The background score is of Sajeevni A Medical Boon. Hope you all like it.

shruti thumbnail
Okkie done with my new VM on YuNa SidNa o the song Kuch Khaas Remix Version. Hope you all like it.

Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shruti just finished watching 70% of your mixes and had to comment here๐Ÿ˜ณ..gosh they r all amazing and now I m in love with the new interns of DMG after watching your mixes๐Ÿ˜ณ...Yuvi-Naina VMs r just awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...and that simplicity meets arrogence ROKA VM was also beautifully edited with the music๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..I can see the amount of hard work u did for that VM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,...

Chalo will finish up watching the rest now and will b back with my comments again๐Ÿ˜ณ...
shruti thumbnail
@Jyoti:๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Thanks๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

RoKa one was pending since long finally I completed it & it turned out as we thought๐Ÿ˜‰

About DMG VM's don't worry I am there na to update you with jodi's & their scenes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Okkie I am done with 2 more VM's. 1st one is of Robbie-Kasturi RoKa on Heartbeat tune of Kal Ho Na Ho while other one is of Sid-Tamana SidNa & Yuvi-Naina YuNa on the song Khuda Jaane from  Bachna Aae Hasino. Hope you all like it :)

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
OKAY! So I watched the recently added 4 VMs!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SidNa and YuNa Khuda Jaane AND the DMG Title Song with the new interns!

THEY WERE AMAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZINNNNNNNG! Honestly. I admit I was drooling over Sid in white shirt but I loved the VM.

Make more...esp on Shashank and Prateeksha from PKB....pleej?
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shru: All mixes are awesome but something about the heartbeat mix on Robbie-Kasturi just blew me away.. I miss them so much :( When will I ever see them back again??

Cheers,
Sana~
shruti thumbnail
@Shifu & Sana:Thanks. Glad you liked it๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Shifu:You were drooling over Sid now if Jot read that you are gone as she was too busy starring him while watching VM๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Sana:That was my fav track on my fav jodi. RoKa were magical but the Creatives ruined it later on lead gir getting married 4-5 times.

PS:Shubhangi is coming back with Shaleen-Ali Merchant on NDTV Imagine ka show Hanso Ka Joda

@Everyone:I am done with my new VM on Prithvi-Damini Sameer-Avni on the song Laboo Ko.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow....what a work....good job shruti.....

Right now I am watching your latest addition...

A jo very well done......I am sure there many out there enjoying this thread of yours.....
congo dear....
shruti thumbnail
@Shifu:Will try to make a VM on PraSha. I don't watch that show that much so you will have to help me with scenes :P

@Atina:Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@ Shru di: Jot has already claimed Jay Sean and promised to stay loyal to him, so Sid IS free for me! BTW, Sameer (Love Ne) is MINE *hides face*

Okay, I am yet to watch the VM, will do so when I get home, but for now, lemme look for good PraSha scenes!