Post all VM Tutorials HERE - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLZ LINK Sony Vegas really  want it
i am not able to save my movie file on my comp..can anyone plz hepl me??
can anyone help me wid d basic wriiten tutorials of sony vegas pro 11...plzzz😃
How I make VM using Sony Vegas Pro 11
Type "download Sony Vegas pro 11"  in Youtube U will get vids where download link is given

INSTRUCTION, How to install

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53eUXybBhnI[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53eUXybBhnI

1. Download video from Youtube using catchvideo.net

I download MP4 version, this can be directly imported into Sony Vegas

2. Open Sony Vegas, Go to File>Propertries

Change the Template to HDV 720-24p (1280x720, 23.976 fps)

Click Apply and OK

3. Click File>Import>Media

in Look In, browse the folder in which your videos are there with which U r going to make VM.
Click on the Vid, then click Open.

Like this add the videos u want and add the song u want in Background

Click Project Media: U can see all ur files there

4. Drag the video down to the video making line

U can see the video in line 1
Line 2 is the audio line of that video

Click Play button below, Top right window (Video Preview) will show u the vid playing. U can pause, stop. Use the buttons and see how the video plays

5. Right Click the audio line Switches>Mute

U r muting because U will use a song in back ground. If u want to use both then no need to mute.

6. Click on the video, U will see a vertical line, u can move the line along the video. The place where the line is, Video preview shows that part of the video.

7. Important Part: Trimming the video

The part of the video U want to use in ur video, U need to cut it out from the whole video.

For example if U r using song lines like "Take Me in your arms" Then the video should have a scene where the couple hugs each other.

Click on the start point (from where u want the vid to start), now the vertical line is at that point.

Go to top left: Go to Edit > Split

Then click the part u want to end, the vertical line goes there. Again Go to Edit>Split

At the left and right part of the required vid u have unrequired part. Right click on them and click Delete.

8. Click the required part and drag it towards left, to the beginning.

Note: bottom right corner there is a "+" sign, click that to Zoom In and "-" sign to Zoom Out

Vertically arranged + and - is to Zoom In/out vertically.. means if u zoom out u can see all the lines 1, 2 and so on

Horizontal one helps u to zoom in the video

9. U can see the square shaped box within the vid, take the cursor on it it says Event Pan/Crop. Click it.

A window will open, Click Preset and chose 16:9 Widescreen TV aspect ratio

Close the window

Check the video preview, now the video shows fullscreen inside the video preview

[If the video was originally 16:9 ratio then U don't need to do it, it will be already showing fullscreen.]

9. Scroll down (extreme right part). Below line 2 will be line 3 where U will put your background song

Now drag the song file to the line below line 2. This will come as line 3

Click Play and look at the video preview, U can see the song playing at the back ground of the video u have chosen.

10. Add your next video clip, just like u added the first one. Try to match vid the lyrics of the next part of the song.

11. Like this keep adding video until the song ends

Play the video, U can see ur VM in the video preview ðŸ˜ƒ

12. Now to add Video effects, click "Video Fx" beside "Project Media". Now U cant see the video files but u can see the video effects.

Now U can use any of the video effects u want, click on the required video effect, for example "Border"
In Preset U can see different border option...example I clicked on "Solid white border" drag it the to below video making line on the particular part u want the video effect.

U can adjust and see what changes happens

Close the window

13. Like this try all the video effects and see what happens. There r many Youtube vids showing how to use video effects. U can browse and watch them.

14. U can shorten the background song just like u edit out the vid, same way. 

15. Now time for rendering, getting ur VM😃

Click File> Render As

Select "Folder" in which U want the VM

For example I chose "C/Users/PCname/Desktop"

Name ur video : example I named My VM

Now below is the Output Format box

Chose Windows Media Video V11 (*.wmv) and double click it

Chose 4.8 Mbps HD 720-24p Video

Click Render (below right)

16. A window appears which shows ur video is being made. When its done, U can click open to view ur VM or click open folder to open the folder in which ur VM is. Then play ur vid.

17. Upload ur vid in Youtube or any other website u want

Done ðŸ˜ƒ

PM me if u have any question

Edited by missfilmy - 9 years ago
wats best software to make vm? Plz tell me
thanks @missfilmy
d tutorials r really so helpful n easy...though i need a little more practice in making d vms...thanks a lot once again
tfs
does any1 know a tutorial for makin avi's n saving them?
is there anyothr good application for msking vms..i hv windows 8 brt wmm keeps saying there has been some error..wmm has stopped workng properly and it ceases to work aftr every 5-10 minutes