-Nitz's Love Station- It must have been love:Pg 4-

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey!
To begin with, let me just introduce myself! I am Nitz living in USA. I am a junior and age is 17th!šŸ˜³The shows that I watch are Remix (Most importantly), MJHT, Friends, and MTV Roadies. Sometimes i catch on other reality shows if i find them interesting but then they just become dinner time shows...not a show for which i go out of my way and watch it! Well if there has to be any show that i love to the core of my heart, than it is remix and I love the characters of Ashi-Yuvi in it!

For me, Ashi-Yuvi defines the love word and they are not just mere characters or couple for me...I can feel them through each phase of theirs in remix or any fanfics! They are above every fictional character for me...before them, i just used to love couples for their chemistry but after knowing them and understanding their character + love...i tend to find ashi-yuvi in every couple i see...so eventually all the couples i like, has a tinge bit of AY in them!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜³

Anyways the couples that i "Love" are:
*Ashi-Yuvi (any doubt?)
*Geet-Aditya (JWM)
*Rats-Meow (JTYJN)
*Kajol-Srk (I was their fan since i was 3 year old!šŸ˜›)
*The Friends group

The couples that i "like" are:
*MaYur
*SaJan
*Rahul-Muskaan

So yaa that's about me so far...and all of my mixes so far are on Ashi-Yuvi or Remix...so yes!šŸ˜³ I have made zillion mixes so far but currently, in my opening post, I will be posting the mix that I am most proud of because the song is totally AY-ish and this is the mix that i made in just 2 hours with my friends troubling me on side!šŸ˜† But i jsut love this mix by myself and i'm quite proud of it!šŸ˜³ Its on Tumse Hi...Ashi-Yuvi MixšŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkMElSo3jo[/YOUTUBE]

That's all for now guys...i'll be posting all my mixes that i've made so far on Remix + Ashi-Yuvi soon!šŸ˜³
Love,
Nitz

PS: Comments/Appreciation/Criticism is MUST!
PPS: FYI, I started making mix in august, 2006!šŸ˜³
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago

A S H I   Y U V I   V I D E O M I X E S

R E M I X   V I D E O M I X E S

A S H I   S O N I A   V I D E O M I X E S

A S H I   L E O   V I D E O M I X E S

L O V E,
N I T Z

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYšŸ¤— omggggggggggggg...ā˜ŗļø...can u see my freaking excitement can u feellllllllllllllllllll it............?ā˜ŗļø

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuušŸ¤—

i love u i love u i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u meri naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapsšŸ¤—

can't begin to expresssssssssssssssss wat m feeling mixture of pride awe and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for u and fo hamare ashi yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø

and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish u started off wid Tumse Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiā˜ŗļø...omgodddd....guess there wasn't any doubt in this one atleast u HAD to start off wid Tumse Hi ONLY..ā˜ŗļø

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys u alll out there u HAVE to watch this mix by herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr even if u don't know dis beautyfullessssssssst couple but still watch this mix it wld make u fall in love wid the mere sound of the word "love" it wld make u worshipppppppppppp it i wld show u such a pure divine side of it that u wld only be left capable of aweing it it wld tell u the basicest fact abt lvoe and that is...its not falling in loveeeee...naaaaaah..its actually risingggggggggggggggggggggggg and shining in loveeeeeeeee...its not imp in getting your love owning it posessing it keeping it wid u 24"7...its all abt loving someone widout caring abt the fact ki that person doesn't loves u back.its all abt love being an inspirationnnnnnn....a force which makes u fight for being the real youuuuuuuuu.....ā˜ŗļø

am cho helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllproude of you ninny today i am feeling i dunnooo wat a stounch sense of respect for youuuuuuuuu and your tallent actually its not just tallent its your unsurpassable love for ashi yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii your mixes make dem mor sacredeeeeeeer ninnuuuuuuuuuuuu...ā˜ŗļøšŸ¤—šŸ¤—

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ušŸ¤—dis is seriously THE happyest news u cld have given me ninnyyyyyyyšŸ¤—

"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰"TOUCH WOOD"šŸ˜‰

The next mix that i'll be post is where the name of the gallery is derived from..."Love Station" The song is from remix's own album...and this song itself is an Ashi-Yuvi songšŸ˜³ Although i was soo excited that i also made a mix on itšŸ˜³ So yaa...this one particularly was made on 13th july 2007! Well you would why how can u remember this? Well this song first came on 13th july 2005 and year after, there was ashi-yuvi's last patch-up...the one before remix ended...so 13th july is quite special for usšŸ˜³ That's why!šŸ˜³ And here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwBHFtw9tXo&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
Here is the Remix mix that i made...i had gone hell nostalgic that day remembering the days of remix...and i had literally cried making this mix...i missed this show soo much! I'm soo glad that starone is re-airing it again in US! Gosh...this is the best indian TV show that "I" have ever came across!šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7Ynv-3Mv8&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
The next one is "Jaane tu mera kya hain" from JTYJN! Most of you will understand the concept of this mix and what is happening after you see today's episode of remix (from  re-runs ofcourse)...and for those who don't watch remix or haven't seen this...ashi-yuvi had been very close w/ each other but hadn't confessed and then ashi had to go to london! Meanwhile, yuvi's father bribes a girl called yamini and in that yuvi gets close to her! Now ashi comes bk...and learns about yuvi-yamini...and this is what it is basically!šŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1toC63CTo&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
Brillaint Videomixes! Love the Remix Stuff ;)
Another mix that i would like to share with you guys is Ashi-Leo's mix that i made recently after remix's re-runs started!šŸ˜³ I believe that's the first mix made on their beautiful bond because before that most of us had only like 1/2 ashi-leo videos!šŸ˜³ So yes...gosh i love their bond soo much...sometimes it gets difficult to figure out if i love ashi-yuvi or ashi-leo!šŸ˜†šŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9HsyDLSpTU[/YOUTUBE]

And that's the last one i'll post until i make a new one...other mixes you can find in my 2nd post!šŸ˜³
NITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

YAY !!! I am definitely this time gona sit back & watch all your VM's Everyday or 2 i will watch one... Coz honestly, I told you i will & i never ended up doing... But as most of us know the Tum Se Hi VM is one of the best VM's ! You have but a beautiful thought & heart into it & it shows... !! I still have to watch  your latest VM ! I never got a chanceee !! oh welll very soon šŸ˜ƒ

I am so happpy seeing your VM's Gallery !!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love the Name of the Gallery "Nitz Love Station" Awwwwwwwwwww !!!

Nitz i know you will ROCK it... Coz the VM's that i have see of yours are so heart felt & so Pureee!!

Love you loadsssssss my sweet Heart !! <3
Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago
Originally posted by timbo

To the beautiful "spamming" comment (hey you only said that your comments are spamšŸ¤£) that ms. timbo bimbo aka smriti singhvi posted

Gosh loons...thank youšŸ¤— Haha i was in dilemma whether to post it or not...so i was soo wishing for you to be online although i was like 90% sure of posting but still i wanted you to be online and man you came @ right timeā˜ŗļø

Like ranveer said yesterday to ashi...isse kehte hain telepathy!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜³[>:D<
And lol its obvious that you are more excited than me timbo...i mean you just yet again just stated the obvious!

But yaa...apart from it being my talent and hobby, i put my feeling for AY in them or remixšŸ˜³ and well that's where i get my inspiration from!šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

But thank you loony luna for this beautiful spam!šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ˜†