YRKKH 16th Sept 09 - Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago

UPDATE

The episode starts with Naitik sleeping. Akshara takes his hand and dips his finger into the hot tea. Naitik yells and sits up. Akshara laughs. Akshara says says that he's been saying 2 minutes every time she brought tea. Naitik says that the sleep in the morning is very special. Akshara says she knows, hers was too, before marriage. Naitik asks what about after marriage. Akshara says that after marriage she has brought a alarm clock that Anshu gave her telling her that if she kept sleeping... Naitik says that after marriage a girl's responsibilities grow, sometimes the burden of traditions, sometimes the expectations, its hard. Akshara says yes and the everything for the boy is so easy. Naitik starts ranting about how boys have expectations before marriage. Akshara stops him saying "okay okay" They talk about the expectation of girls and boys. Akshara suddenly gets serious. Akshara says that their views are very different, people say the right think, a girl and a boy can't ever be friends. Naitik says "but we're friends" Naitik says that since they're friends they have to fullfill the promises that we give each other. Like how I want my things in order, like since you came your suitcase has been there. Akshara says that he never told her. Naitik says that otherwise no one dares to touch my things... but friends can. Naitik says that they should arrange her clothes. Akshara smiles and gets up. Naitik says "but this side of the bed will always be mine" Akshara laughs.

Akshara and Naitik go over to Akshara's suitcase. Naitik goes to his cupboard a takes out his shirt. Akshara goes over and smiles. She goes to get the shirt and her hand falls on Naitiks. Jadoo Yeh kya plays in the background. They blush. Naitik moves his clothes to one side of the closet. Akshara and Naitik puts Akshara's clothes in the closet. They then make the bed together. They flirt as they work occasionally holding hands and staring at each other lovingly. Naitik holds Akshara by the shoulders his hands moving down her arms. Akshara blushes. Naitik looks intensly at Akshara. Akshara pushes him back. Akshara says that they have just become friends. It will take them some time to reach love. Naitik rolls his eyes and says "oh no" Naitik tells Akshara to not cheat and tell him when they cross those 4 signals, they can't wait all their life, right Mrs. Akshara Singhania? Akshara blushes.

BREAK

Akshara smiles and goes to fix the bed again. Akshara fluffs the pillows and sees the letter. She makes sure Naitik isn't looking and puts it under the mattress. Naitik comes up to Akshara and says that she hasn't asked him for a promise, he asks what she wants. Akshara smiles.

Gayatri is doing the tulsi pooja, bhabhi ma is also there. Naitik comes and takes blessings from bhabhi ma. Bhabhi ma asks what happened to 'munna', he woke up so early, bathed and took blessings. Naitik says "just like that" Gayatri says "that can't be it, you changed in one day. tell me what happened" Naitik says nothing, he got bored sitting at home so he thought he should help his dad in the business until he gets a job since Dadaji isn't here. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri are really happy. Bhabhi ma leaves happily shouting to everyone. Gayatri looks at the stairs, Akshara has come down. They look at each other worridly. Naitik smiles. Gayatri tells Naitik to be happy. Gayatri leaves. Akshara goes to Naitik. Naitik says that bhabhi ma is happy, are you? Akshara smiles. Naitik says that he fulfilled her promise, so are they friends? Akshara says absolutly. Naitik and Akshara smile at each other.

Gayatri and Naitik's dad in thier room. Gayatri says that Naitik hasn't found out about not getting the job and maybe Akshara hasn't told him, she was motioning not to say anything. Naitik's dad says that he think Akshara did a good thing in getting Naitik to join the business. Gayatri has an expression on her face. naitik's dad asks what happened and isn't she happy that Akshara has fulfilled their wish. Naitik's dad praises Akshara. Gayatri is quiet. Naitik's dad notices something wrong and asks what happened. Gayatri says that she was the only one that use to understand Naitik's heart. She's wondering where she went wrong. She frowns.

BREAK

Rajshri and Dhaniya are cooking. Shaurya comes and hugs Rajshri from behind. Shaurya tells Rajshri that he wants to take her babhu away from her for a day. Rajshri asks what? Varsha comes. Varsha says that she came to ask if she can go visit her mom for the day, Shaurya will drop her and pick her up too. Dadi and Gopi Dadi come. Dadi tells Varsha that she can go, she doesn't need to ask. Rajshri agrees. Varsha says that she can go another time too, she can visit her mom any other time. Rajshri says theres no need, she can visit her today. Shaurya says "umm" They look at Shaurya questioningly. Shaurya says that he was wondering if they could go see a movie on the way back. Rajshri smiles and says yes to go and what other time could they do it, they haven't had time to go after marriage. Rajshri says that she made food. Everyone declines as they all have to go places. Rajshri is sad. Dhaniya tells Rajshri to eat. Rajshri just leaves.

Rajshri walks around the empty house. She sits down on the table alone. She sees the phone. Rajshri picks it up and begins to dial, Dhaniya comes and asks who she's calling. Rajshri says that she thought she would call Akshara. Dhaniya smiles and leaves. Rajshri dials.

Akshara's cellphone is ringing, she's ironing. Naitik comes. Naitik says that its from her home. Akshara says that she's working, she'll call later. Naitik picks up the phone and puts it to her ear. She says hello. Akshara is happy to be talking to her mom. They talk about Naitik going to work. Rajshri starts to say more but Akshara says that she will talk to her later as she has to send Naitik to work. She asks if there was anything important. Rajshri says no, she just called to see how she was. She says she will call later. Akshara says okay. Rajshri puts down the phone, she has tears in her eyes.

Akshara finishes ironing Naitik's clothes and hands them to him. Akshara tells him to get ready and sits down on the bed doing other work. Naitik says "how can I get ready?" Akshara asks how come. Naitik looks uncomfortable. Naitik says "I won't be able to change if you don't go outside" Akshara tells him to change, no one is looking. Naitik puts his clothes down. He goes and stands infront of Akshara. He says "I don't have a six pack and muscles like your hrithik, when a handsome superstar is your wife's favourite, its hard to compete." Akshara laughs. She gets up. She says "do you have to compete?" Naitik says "what? what did you say? Will you tell me why I don't need to compete" Akshara smiles and blushes. Naitik says that she has to tell. Akshara blushes. Naitik says "this means that I have started looking better than hrithik roshan to someone" Akshara says no, not at all. She laughs. Akshara says he has a 50/50% chance. She laughs and leaves. Naitik grins.

PRECAP

Gayatri is happy. Gayatri tells Naitik's dad that she doesn't think Akshara knows how to sew a button. Akshara is sewing Naitik's button in their room. Gayatri looks upset.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THANKS for a wonderful update
thanks heaps for the update!

don't even need the video man :D
Payal dear, thanks so much.  Love your updates.  Sounds like a very cute epi, can't wait to watch it.
thanks so much!!!

i guess it's natural gayatri gets jealous but i hope she doesn't turn evil
thanks........ waiting for tomorrow!!!! 😃
gayatri aunty kab theek hongi?????

its obivious that gayatri is starting to feel jealous as akshara has become bahu & wife with full responbilities... i mean you can tell that Naitik wants his mom to butt out as he wants to spend his timne with his wife..other hand things will be problems for varsha as i think rajshri has put way too much pressure on her getting to become pregnant

Thanks for the awesome update........

thanks for the update

Gay needs to understand the naitik is married now!!