Swapna, Updates on the Kids - Page 16

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Skep.. First tell me ur name and that post was just incredible... really a student-teacher r'ship... is another Gift we get in our life... a teacher.. who just changes and moulds our life...
Originally posted by Divya_kaldivya

Hey Skep.. First tell me ur name and that post was just incredible... really a student-teacher r'ship... is another Gift we get in our life... a teacher.. who just changes and moulds our life...

Hi there my nightingale.............

Thanks for your appreciation.  One thing this article has done.........its made every1 remember their teachers whether its in a good way or otherwise.........
Skeps, That was AMAZING. Thanks so much for sharing. So true, how teachers can shape a bunch of disparate kids into a cohesive unit. We are all grateful that dedicated teachers exist.

Padma and realitybites, Your supportive posts brought me to tears. What lovely people you are. Thanks very much. You guys and everyone else are proof that friendship and understanding know no boundaries such as geography or physical manifestation. Though we have not met one another, we have all become friends.

Man, we had such a heart attack yesterday. My son has become very curious about the kitchen lately. All the exploring that another child might have done at around age 2 or so, he is suddenly doing now. I am scrambling to update the childproofing... Anyway, what happened is he opened the utensil drawer and my husband looked up to see him waving a huge knife while studying his reflection in the blade.😲 Hubs jumped up and ran to get it away from the little guy, and then we quickly removed the knives and scissors from that drawer and put them up in a higher cabinet. This bummed the little guy out and he keeps running his hand along the compartment where the knives used to be, trying to find satisfaction in seeing his face in a butter knife, but concluding that it is not the same. OMG. Wotta lucky and narrow escape.

Took my daughter to an Indian coffee place this afternoon with the intent to hang out and read her new book. But the tv was on, and they were playing "Lajja." So the scene when Rekha's character is raped and then burned alive came on while my daughter was eating her pastry, and I had to tell her not to look, and read rather loudly so she wouldn't pay attention. I would not presume to tell the owner what movie to play, but was thoroughly shocked at his choice.

Tomorrow is my son's IEP meeting. Basically it will determine what services the school will be willing to give him next year. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone? Swaps, what's new with Rish?

Mahika.
it was such a great article... you some how take me to my school days... fives years back i ment one of my KG teacher... she recognised me and even called me with my name... i was soo surprised...... teacher-student relationship is a special one....

I am very sure dear... you students are very lucky to have you as their teacher....
Originally posted by skeptical

This is it ............

A relationship is a bond that we share with someone.  It could be your friend, your parents, your spouse, your teacher or even your pet.  But for now I would focus upon a teacher - student relationship.  To teach is touch life. "A school has four walls with a future inside."

Dear Skep ...... this piece is truly awesome 👏 ..... brought back memories of all my teachers .... some good ..... some ok .... and some really terrible ...... but all the same I thot of all of them with affection.....

Thanks for PMing me.  🤗
Aaww thats so sweet (:

Just loved it ..
So how is everyone? Wishing you all a Happy St Patrick's Day!😛 My daughter's class was 'invaded' by a leprechaun, who messed up their room and left them a mocking note on the white board. I though that was hilarious. She said they walked into the class and screamed.😆 They are all still abuzz with how to prevent future intruders.

Some sad news about my son. He has fractured his leg. He has had a rough time of it, being in pain, plus being handled by strangers, and undergoing x-rays. It was a very freak accident. Thank God he is now wearing  a brace, and is trying his best to be cheerful. It's heartwarming to see how kind people are to him. No one likes to see the way he shies away, so they approach him very gently, and he appreciated it, even waving bye-bye to the ortho doctor.

How is everyone? Let's catch up!

Mahika.
Hi Mahi ........

Sorry I am not able to come on India Forums for a week more....... am neck deep in paper evaluation.  But shall spring back coming saturday .........  please bear with me till then .......