LastWarning To Everyone:Chk Pg3 for PicGal Warning

Posted: 14 years ago
When the Mods and Viewebies of this forum are away for few months because of some personal reasons,does this mean all the members can take advantage of this situation and do whatever they want.Don't forget even we people have our own lives and its not possible to take care of you people 24/7.

Now when I come back..I can see everyone from Global Mods to Admins complaining me about the pathetic behaviour of this forum.

When Kayamath got over I had complete trust on you people that you'll will maintain the decorrum of this forum and will keep it clean.But I was completely wrong.Somethings can never change I guess

So from now on I am going to put few strict rules which everyone will have to follow irrespective of whether they agree to it or not..As a Viewbie of this forum I always wanted to be everyone's friends first rather than a leader but that was my biggest mistake and I need to rectify it now..

So from now on anyone who does not follow these rules,I will make sure their Warning level is raised directly without any warning Pms..

Rules to be followed from now on.

1)No Personal Attacks on any member in a sarcastic manner.

2)No chatting about your private lives..U hv CCs for that.

3)No talks about Shabbir's personal life related to Panchi or Kanchi Kaul.No articles related to Shabbir and Kanchi Kaul will be allowed from now on.If anyone is seen posting any article or news about this chapter,his/her WL will be directly raised.

4)Only discussions and articles related to Shabbir and Panchi's future projects will be allowed.Even Discussions regarding Kayamath's old episodes will be always welcomed.

5)No discussions about any actor's personal life will be allowed from here on.What Shabbir and Panchi are doing in their personal life its none of our business.So restrict yourself to only their professional lives.

6)If anybody founds any post offensive then please report it immediately instead of creating another fight in the post.From now on I am available via pms also..So in case anyone is facing any problem pm me.

7)Before posting any article first check whether the article is already posted or not.I can see many similar articles posted multiple times which can lead to a real mess in the forum and main discussion topics can move to the next page.

8)FF-Writers can pm me if they want their FFs to be shifted to FF-Forum or if they have started any new FF and want me to put it in the Archive.

9)Last but not the least I want everyone to follw these strict rules and maintain a peace in this forum or else I will have to ask the Global Mods to archieve this forum which I m sure noone wants till Shabbir or Panchi comes back with a new show.

Please friends don't disappoint me this time.

Kayamath Dev Team
Thank u so much Jyothi di for this post!
Thanks so much for the post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank u so much for this post
thanks for this jyothi!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by azam12neelab - 14 years ago
Thanks a bunch for this mod. This was so much needed.
sorry becuase of us if u hav been upset and thanku for telling the rules
thanks hun...though i hardly doubt some will listen๐Ÿ˜•
welcome jo
how r u ?
thanks for this warning it is really indeed
will promise to you that there will be no complaints from my side
 Important Warning

Friends it has come to my notice that Comments are regularly posted in the Picture Gallery about Shabbir,Kanchi and Panchi when its very clearly written "NO COMMENTS" as the topic heading...So from now on no comments will be allowed in the Picture gallery and if I found anyone still breaking this rule then his/her WL will be increased without any warning and if I found a comment indirectly criticising or attacking any of the above mentioned actors then I will have to ban that member.I have already done this with few members so please don't force me to do the same again...

I appreciate those members who pmed and reported those comments being made in the picture gallery..thanks a lot๐Ÿ‘...Please co-operate with me and if any member sees any sort of comments again made in the picture gallery feel free to pm me or report it..I assure you all that Action will b taken asap๐Ÿ˜Š