Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Aarathi
Favourite Shows:Only laagi tujhse lagan,occasionally BP,geet,bandini. Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name: Rozz
Favorite shows: Geet, Bairi piya (because of Sharad's acting , it is really awesome)
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys and gals 😊

Name: Priya

Favourite shows: Bairi Piya (no doubt!!!), Sasural Genda Phool and sometimes Na aana is des Ladoo 
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Name : Leena
DOB : 11th Aug
Favourite Shows : Pavitra Rishta, DMG, GEET, JSKR, Sarvagun Sampnaa, Bandini,KB
My list is quiet big lol......
Why am here : well i love the way Sharad work as evil i have just seen all eposide in youtube on my holiday's and i fell in love with Sharad evill act he looks like tiger........

LOve Leena:)Edited by AfghanLeena - 13 years ago
halaa thumbnail
Name : Haala
Favourite Shows : Bairi Piya , Pratigya.
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone!

Name: Ayesha
Former Favorite shows:Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, MJHT, DMG, Kasauti zindagi ki, Kusum, Hum Paanch, Bidaai,  and Kis desh mein hain mera dil...(i know it's long list...)

Current Favourite shows:
Pratigya (B/C OF krishna-pratigya) and Bairi Piya(b/c of changed DV-Amoli)

I have recently started watching Bairi Piya and I love the chemistry b/w DV-Amoli. I started watching it when Ranveer a.k.a. DV entered. I haven't watched all previous episodes but I know that Radhe was DV servant and amoli got married to him and then DV killed Radhe. But, i don't know the entire story b/w radhe, dv and amoli. I'm just enjoying and love  the changed DV and AMOLI. Actually, I'm glad I did not watch all the episodes b/c i don't think I would have tolerated watching DV hurting Amoli. But, I L0OVE THIS CHANGED DV- I hope he is not faking it to gain AMOLI'S LOVE...

P.S. I was thinking we should start fanfiction for DV-Amoli. I am not a writer and if anyone is then someone can start it. It'd be nice way to deal with withdrawal dv syndrome.We can just write short story on scenes or have continuation of stories...
Edited by ashpat - 13 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone (:

Name: Noreen

Favorite shows: Geet, Bairi Piya, Tere Liye, Pratigya, Rishta.com, Mahi Way

manisharadjen thumbnail
Name:         Manisha😛
Favourite Shows:Bairi Piya⭐️,JMBHK,Godh    
                    Bharaai,Pavitra Rishta

kiran102 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name:Kiran
Fav Shows:Palkon ki chhaon mein, Yeh pyar na hoga kam, Agnipareeksha jeevan ki ganga, do hanso ka joda, jyoti, bandini, bairi piya and uttaran....i no long list😊
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name: Maheen
Fav. Shows: just bairi piya right now.....have watched kaisa yeh pyar hai in the past......loved it.....i love Ekta's Love/hate tracks...😆
i got hooked after my sister told me about it 3 weeks ago.....i m a huge Pasha fan (tair-e-Lahoti) if anyone knows...and my sister thought that DV would be a much similar character...so i saw a few promos....especially the one where he says saaja do haveli ko dulhan ki tarah....was intrigued watched a few epis.....and didnt find it that interesting....but i kept at it coz of my sis insistence and then i saw thankur's antics.......OMG he is amazing...i was fascinated despite my self and two epi later i was hooked....i didnt really watched any shows of Sharad Kelkar before.....never really watched Saath Phere.....just couple of scenes here and there and never thought much of him.......But man is he amazing as DV singh.....every single dialogue and look is perfectly portrayed.....so i watched whole 200 epis in 3 weeks....summer vacation and who needs sleep anyways.....so i was looking for more news regarding this show and i stumbled upon this forum....hopefully will be around more often to discuss this....master piece of a story with you all.😃