Miscellaneous

Favourite Topics

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Everyone's got their own taste and their own choice. Since we're all on India Forums, obviously one thing we all have in common is a taste for desi stuff. But once inside IF there are so many sections, each having so many sub-sections and in each sub-section there are hundreds of threads. So many choices and each of them different. But we all know not all people visit all of them.
So, I thought why not find out about our choices related to the section of General Discussion.

1) Which sub-sections on GD do you visit most (as an active or a silent member)??

2) What in that sub-section attracts you most??

3) In GD which topics do you like to participate in??

4) If you are a member who posts all the time, what motivates you to write?? Or if you're mostly a silent reader then why do you not feel encouraged to write??

5) Lastly, if there is a contest on IF GD what kind of contest do you prefer to participate in??

Additionally, feel free to write about what kind of topics you dislike... don't worry I won't mind reading about your dislikes.
😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
1) Which sub-sections on GD do you visit most (as an active or a silent member)?? I used to visit paranormal the most =)

2) What in that sub-section attracts you most?? Interesting topics, simple contests that don't require any siggy making skills coz I suck at them😆

3) In GD which topics do you like to participate in?? Anything that catches my attention so as long as it is entertaining imma in dere :D

4) If you are a member who posts all the time, what motivates you to write?? Or if you're mostly a silent reader then why do you not feel encouraged to write?? I have always been more of a silent reader I think that's just how I am personality wise😆 The no. of replies to my topic is what dejects me from making topics because I don't handle loss very well -_- Kinda egoistic you see :p

5) Lastly, if there is a contest on IF GD what kind of contest do you prefer to participate in?? ANYTHING that does not require siggy making skills😆 

BTW awesome topic souro =D

1) Which sub-sections on GD do you visit most (as an active or a silent member)?? As an active member, Miscellaneous. As a silent member, Chit-Chat and I check other GD sections too from time to time.

2) What in that sub-section attracts you most?? Random things😛

3) In GD which topics do you like to participate in?? Discussions, quotes and games

4) If you are a member who posts all the time, what motivates you to write?? Or if you're mostly a silent reader then why do you not feel encouraged to write?? Have much to share in Misc 😉

5) Lastly, if there is a contest on IF GD what kind of contest do you prefer to participate in?? writing... no siggys for me too 😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well for me if what is being talked abt is worth talking abt then I'm so there and u will mostly find me in soaps sections......

so along as there is some interesting topics for discussion I will joing in if I know/like what is being talked about and if u guys are taking abt Shabbir and Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen lovingly oh I'm so there....simple.
Edited by _angel_ - 14 years ago

1) Which sub-sections on GD do you visit most (as an active or a silent member)?? Fanf B, Miscellaneous, L and F

2) What in that sub-section attracts you most??  all attract me equally.

3) In GD which topics do you like to participate in?? there is generally not much to discuss, but only to admire.

4) If you are a member who posts all the time, what motivates you to write?? Or if you're mostly a silent reader then why do you not feel encouraged to write?? if there is a topic which would require some discussion or input then i write.

5) Lastly, if there is a contest on IF GD what kind of contest do you prefer to participate in?? Quiz

Additionally, feel free to write about what kind of topics you dislike... don't worry I won't mind reading about your dislikes. none open to all sorts of topics. the diverse topics r the better it would be.