YRKKH 21st Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

sorry for the late update guys, net problems

UDPATE

The episode starts with Naitik sitting on his bed, in his room. Akshara comes. Akshara says "Naitik?" Naitik gets up and says "Akshara? You kept this from me? Did you think I wouldn't find out? I didn't expect this from you." Akshara says that she thought he would be upset. Naitik says thats not a reason, do you think I'm that weak? Did you think I'd lose if I didn't get one job? Akshara has tears in her eyes as does Naitik. Naitik says that Akshara always says the truth, then why did you keep it from me? Naitik is upset. Naitik asks where the letter is. Akshara says that she has it. She whipes her tears. naitik asks for it. Akshara goes over and gets the letter from under the mattress, she holds it out to Naitik. Naitik takes it and reads it. He's upset. Akshara watches sadly. Naitik finishs reading. Akshara tries to reassures Naitik. Akshara tells Naitik not to take tension, its only a letter. Naitik looks at Akshara and then leaves. Akshara follows.

Gayatri is in her room. Naitik comes. He's upset. Gayatri sees the letter in his hands. Gayatri goes up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. Naitik has tears in his eyes, he says that he failed in his interview. He sits on the bed. Gayatri looks concerned. Naitik says that its sometimes good to be rejected, right mom? Gayatri sits down beside Naitik. Naitik rests his head on Gayatri's lap. Akshara runs to the door. She looks helpless. Everyone is upset. Akshara retreats.

Akshara is by the temple in the singhania house. She has tears in her eyes. Bhabhi ma comes and tells her that she has a call from her house. Akshara says "hello?" She listens. She gets worried.

Naitik is resting his head on Gayatri's lap. Naitik says that he was so sure, so sure that he even went against his dad and dadaji. Naitik says that instead he got rejected himself. Everyone will laugh at him. He had a lot of confidence. Gayatri reassures Naitik. Gayarti says that they want his happiness. If Dadaji wanted to laugh, he would have showed him the letter before. Naitik raises his head and says "What? Dadaji knew?" Naitik asks if they all knew. Akshara comes running, he says "ma!" Akshara is looking really upset.

Naitik and Akshara arrive at the Maheshwari house. Akshara runs inside. Akshara asks the family what happened to Rajshri. Varsha says that Rajshri fainted. Akshara is really worried, she asks how? Naitik comes and takes blessings. Vish says that Rajshri hadn't eaten since morning, but she is okay now. Vish asks the doctor what he thinks. The doctor says that Rajshri's blood pressure is really low. The Doctor says that there could be another reason too for the depression. The doctor asks if he can ask them some personal questions. Vish says yes. The doctor asks if anything happened in the past couple of days that made her upset. Varsha looks worried and looks at Shaurya. The doctor says that Rajshri probably remembers Akshara a lot after Akshara left, her heart is very sad, she is feeling really lonely. He tells Vish to give her some kind of job that makes her feel happy. The doctor asks if there is another child in the house. Shaurya, Varsha and Omi kaka look at each other. Vish says that there is a child, Anshuman but he has grown up now, he stays busy in his school work. The doctor tells Vish to make her realize that she is still  needed in thier home. Vish nods. Akshara and Naitik go to see Rajshri. Everyone else follows.    

BREAK

Daadi is feeding Rajshri. Daadi urges Rajshri to eat more but Rajshri shakes her head. Akshara comes. Akshara sits down beside Rajshri, she is really worried. Rajshri looks really sick. Naitik comes. He takes everyone's blessings. Rajshri goes to get up. Naitik says not to get up. Rajshri says its okay, nothing happened. The doctor says that he is the one who will tell them that. The doctor goes to get Rajshri's blood pressure. Varsha looks upset. The doctor says that there is some stability but Rajshri needs to eat properly. Akshara sits down by Rajshri again and feeds Rajshri soup. The doctor writes down some medicines. The doctor says that one other medicine is happiness. The doctor leaves. Akshara feeds Rajshri some more soup. Akshara looks at Varsha. Varsha looks upset. They look at each other. Varsha looks at Rajshri and then leaves. Daadi tells Akshara to go with Varsha and set up a snack. Akshara nods and goes.

BREAK

Akshara goes to Varsha who is crying on the terres. Akshara worridly asks Varsha what happened. Varsha says that she doesn't know what to say. you will worry. Akshara tells Varsha to tell her. Varsha tells Akshara that since she went, she is really lonely, Naani even said that its her duty to give the family a .. grandchild. Varsha says that Rajshri was really happy thinking about a grandchild. Akshara asks Varsha what she told Rajshri.  Varsha says that it was really difficult, she didn't know what to say, she took up courage and told Rajshri. Varsha cries and tells Akshara that she took away her hope. She says that she promised Akshara she would take care of Rajshri, but she couldn't. She cries. They hug. Akshara reassures Varsha. Akshara tells Varsha that it isn't her fault. Varsha says that she didn't know this would happen she would have kept Rajshri's heart. Akshara says that it isn't that easy. Akshara says that you didn't keep the matter and upsetted Rajshri. I kept the matter and got Naitik upset. Varsha looks confused. Akshara has tears in her eyes.

PRECAP

Gayatri and Naitik are on the phone. Gayatri tells Naitik that he should come home now. Rajshri needs to rest and what will he do there. Naitik says that everyone is tensed, he can't leave. Gayatri says "but you have to come back right?" Naitik's dad looks up at Rajshri.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, great update

emotional episode I felt bad for Naitik, since he put himself on the line for this job and went against every1's wishes

then there's  the 2 bahus - Akshara who was put in a tricky situation by her gayatri and Varsha, who feels bad about the whole baby incident

and finally rajshri who after her daughter's wedding is suffering from depression

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update!

man, rajshri is sooooo weak, like honestly.

and yeh, i bet gaya3 was like crowning in her glory...mera putt mere kol.

i hope naitik doesn't come back as soon as she calls him. GO Naitik!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i hope soo too bewafa 

gayatri better be phoning for a good reason like an emergency otherwise that's wrong to call them back like that
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks...poor akshi...i feel bad fo rher
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man, Naitik needs to grow up. Just because of job rejection, there is no need to cry in ma's lap. Yea, he can be sad that he was not chosen. But there are a million other opportunities.  If anything, he should have appreciated Akshi trying to protect him, eventhough she should have told the truth.

I can't believe Rajshri. She is pressuring Varsha to have a baby.  Then now she is indirectly making Akshi feel guilty because she went to her sasural😕  I know it probably is depressing but to go to this extent and get sick is something else. It's not like she lost a daughter permanently. Her daughter is in the same town, I think, I am not sure. But anyway, she lives nearby, not in another country like most of us! She should stay strong for rest of the family. She has a great DIL in Varsha and dadima is there too.

Gayatri is something else.  Naitik is worried because of his job and Akshi's mom, and G3 calls him back home. What kind of nonsense is that?  What a possessive and selfish lady

Thanks for the update Payal.  I guess I will skip this episode.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Oh man, Naitik needs to grow up. Just because of job rejection, there is no need to cry in ma's lap. Yea, he can be sad that he was not chosen. But there are a million other opportunities.  If anything, he should have appreciated Akshi trying to protect him, eventhough she should have told the truth.

I can't believe Rajshri. She is pressuring Varsha to have a baby.  Then now she is indirectly making Akshi feel guilty because she went to her sasural😕  I know it probably is depressing but to go to this extent and get sick is something else. It's not like she lost a daughter permanently. Her daughter is in the same town, I think, I am not sure. But anyway, she lives nearby, not in another country like most of us! She should stay strong for rest of the family. She has a great DIL in Varsha and dadima is there too.

Gayatri is something else.  Naitik is worried because of his job and Akshi's mom, and G3 calls him back home. What kind of nonsense is that?  What a possessive and selfish lady

Thanks for the update Payal.  I guess I will skip this episode.

wow you have captured the pain points very well....
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update. don't really feel like watching it 😕
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update Payal

Rajshri falls sick..aww..but it is;nt entirely Varsha's fault..Akshara's too..

n Naitik shouted at Akshara..aww..but then i guess he was feeling dejected.

The Akshara-Varsha moment was sweet..

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

rajshri was the one to cause the tension

I thought why was akshi worried when I had seen the precap