YRKKH 22nd Sept 09 - Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update again, school has started and my internet doesn't work half the time but I shall find a way to write you an update no matter what, so don't worry 😳 Okay, so today's episode was a sad and emotional one. I hope to see more happiness in the upcoming episodes but all I can see now Is a whole bunch of problems.

UPDATE

The episode starts with Akshara telling Varsha that she told Rajshri the truth and she got upset. She hid the truth and gave Naitik a lot of pain. They hold each others hands. They smile sadly. Dhaniya comes and tells them that Daadi is calling. They go.

Gayatri is on the phone with Naitik. Gayatri asks how Rajshri is. Naitik says that the doctor says that she has low blood pressure, she has just drunk soup and her medicines. Gayatri looks relieved. She gestures to Naitik's dad that everything is alright. Gayatri asks when they're returning, they should return, Rajshri needs to rest to. What will you do there? Naitik says yes, but everyone is tensed, how can they leave? Gayatri says "Your going to return right?" Naitik's dad looks up at Gayatri. Gayatri says "what will make a difference of you staying? Let us rest and you too come back. you haven't even eaten" Naitik says that they will return when he thinks its right. Gayatri says okay. They put down the phone.

Gayatri gos to thebed by Naitik's dad. Gayatri says "I don't know how how more longer it will take." Naitik's dad says that Naitik should stay, its his sasural, he has his duties. what will Akshara think?" Gayatri says "and munna? what about his health? you should have seen him when he found out about his job, he is so sad. He hasn't eaten since. You wouldn't understand." Naitik's dad tells Gayatri to think with a cool mind, she only is worried about her son, you don't care about bahu" Gayatri says that if she didn't care she wouldn't have sent Akshara. As soon as she found out she told Naitik to take her. Now Rajshri is okay. Girls today aren't like us who think about their husband, their sasural first. Now-a-days they get one phone call and go running off to their maayka. If a Maayka and Sasural are in one place.. Does Akshara know that Naitik hasn't eaten. Naitik's dad looks annoyed. Naitik's dad says "why are you so worried, you can't see bahu's health over Naitik. Rajshri is bahu's mother, like your Naitik's mother. If god-forbid something happens to you, wouldn't Naitik run around too?" Naitik's dad gets up and walks out annoyed.

Akshara and Varsha are walking to the room. Naitik is outside. Naitik says "Akshara, one minute." Akshara nods. Varsha and Dhaniya leave. Naitik tells Akshara that Gayatri called. Akshara asks what she said. Naitik says she was asking about Rajshri. Naitik says that she is wodering when we're returning home. Akshara starts to say something but Dhaniya comes and tells Akshara that Rajshri is calling. They both go.

Everyone is in the room. Vish sits down beside Rajshri. He has tears in his eyes. Rajshri shakes her head. Akshara comes with Naitik. Akshara goes over to her mom. Akshara reassures Vish. She tells him that they are all here. Choti ma tells Akshara that if she stays it would be better. Gopi dadi agrees. Rajshri smiles. Akshara looks at Naitik. Rajshri looks over and Naitik and Akshara looking at each other. Choti ma asks Naitik if Akshara can stay. Rajshri sees Akshara and Naitik frown at each other. Rajshri tells them that she isn't alone, everyone is here to take care of her. Rajshri says that Naitik brought her even so late, and theres no use of staying. Rajshri tells Akshara to go. Akshara says no but Rajshri gives her her kasam. Rajshri says that it doesn't feel right for you to come to your maayka for small reasons. Vish tells Akshara that she should go. Daadi agrees. They reassure them that Rajshri will be okay. Naitik tells Rajshri to take care and to call if she needs anything. Akshara starts to go and tells Vish to stay with Rajshri. They say good bye. Akshara looks back and Rajshri as she goes. Rajshri smiles and Akshara leaves. Rajshri looks really weak. Rajshri tells Vish "I've really bothered you right?"

Shaurya and Varsha drop Akshara and Naitik outside. shaurya and Naitik are talking. Akshara and Varsha are standing at the front of the house together. Akshara tells Varsha to take care of Rajshri and not to leave her alone. Varsha tells Akshara not to worry and then tells Akshara to wait, the anger will go away. Akshara nods. Akshara and Naitik drive off. Shaurya and Varsha look at each other.

BREAK

Akshara and Varsha walk inside. Shaurya asks what happened. Varsha looks around to make sure no one is there. She says "you know why ma got sick? because of us. her lonliness, her depression can be cleared, if there is a child in the house. We have made a mistake. We couldn't fulfill such a small wish?" Shaurya says that everything can change. Varsha says that we're only thinking of ourselves. Shaurya says that if she thinks that then okay. Omi kaka comes and says that its not right. Omi kaka tells them that they are worried about Rajshri but they shouldn't bring a child into the world if they're not ready. Daadi and Choti ma come hearing the noise looking worried. Shaurya says that if Rajshri's health was okay then they wouldn't have thought about this. Choti ma says that they should do something about Rajshri's happiness. Omi kaka gets angry and says "this is what makes me angry, sometimes for this person, sometimes for that persons happiness! Vish is by the stairs listening. Omi kaka says "can we not live for ourselves once?" He looks at Shaurya and Varsha. He says that if they have already thought of making their family bigger then not to think about what he's saying. Omi kaka says that they will find another way to make Rajshri happy, they will give her support. Omi kaka tells them not to make compremises for Rajshri's happiness only. Varsha and Shaurya look at each other.

Vish comes and says "Omi!" He comes up to omi kaka. Vish says "I have never heard your raised voice. So much anger? what is the matter?" Omi kaka says nothing. Omi kaka looks at Choti ma and then leaves. Choti ma leaves too. Vish and Daadi look worried. Varsha and Shaurya look at each other.

Omi kaka walks angrily to the terres. Choti ma comes. Choti asks what happened to him today, what was the need to talk about this infront of everyone? Omi kaka says "everyone? why should we live for others? why should we give up our dreams for them? Why Sunaina?" Choti ma lowers her head. Omi kaka says "when ever I question you, you hide your face. To be quiet, to back out, to stop your voice, you women always think about others happiness, you'll do anything for them. But you think before doing anything for yourself, like it's a crime." Omi kaka asks what she's gained by this?

BREAK

The sad YRKKH title tune (the ho ho one) plays in the background throught this whole part after the break.

Naitik and Akshara are in the car. Naitik is driving pretty fast. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Naitik is stone faced still. Akshara asks Naitik to stop the car. He does. Akshara gets out of the car. She is crying. Naitik gets out and goes to Akshara. Akshara is crying by a tree. Naitik looks worried and goes to touch her shoulder but stops. Akshara is still crying. Naitik looks sad.

Akshara and naitik reach home. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma are waiting. Akshara's eyes are red from crying. bhabhi ma looks worried. Akshara looks at Naitik but then leaves. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma look at Naitik. Naitik smiles reasurringly and leaves.

Varsha is in her room upset. Shaurya comes. Varsha goes and gets Shaurya's clothes and then leaves. Shaurya looks sad.

Choti ma and Omi kaka are on the terres facing out. Both looking sad and upset.

Vish is in his room tucking in Rajshri. Rajshri's sleeping. Vish sits on the bed beside Rajshri. He goes to stroke her hair but stops. He looks sad.

Akshara goes into her room. She sits on her bed tears in her eyes. Naitik comes to the door. It freezes on Akshara's upset and tearful face.

PRECAP

Naitik and Akshara are in their room. Akshara says "if you have a problem with everything then why did you marry me?" Naitik turns around from his closet. Akshara has tears in her eyes.

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update payal..what a depressing episode!
Thanx for the update!!! When kids are young and they are asked to get married so young - choti choti baaton pe there are misunderstandings!!!
thanks , payal for update so sad , in newzealand stat this episod at 9.30 p.m  i alwys wait 4 u r update tanks
thanks for the update
since she got married shez crying....
Oh my god, this girl has cried so much in one week!   This is just miserable.  They have to turn this crying cycle around and make the newlyweds happy and look forward to their future. What is the point of creatives doing like this?  This is not reality, whether you have arranged marriage or love marriage.  There maybe some misunderstandings in big families, but not everyday!
I wouldn't be surprised if Akshi goes in to depression just like her mom. She has nothing else to do, no school and no job. MIL is a big problem. What does she have to look forward to.  Naitik is also not treating her well as he should
i agree..ever since she has gotten married one problem after another...
guyz the precap..goo akshara..thoray apnay pati koo sabak sika!