Chat Clubs

* Chat Clubs Rules - Your opinion matters*

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for posting this gurpz๐Ÿค— And guys we really have tried our best to be fair to both sides as there really are no bad guys here just some very misunderstood people on both sides. We hope these rules are satisfying to both the sides and if not please feel free to share your feedback with us =D

Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Gurpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I don't think I have to say anything against this, just PLEASE follow this. I tihnk it's pretty fair.
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello and welcome to both of you

Couple of questions from me

1. Is it ok for people to talk about other members who are not really their friends and actually whom they continuously used to making fun of, like I've heard mention of how the fan girls in such and such forum are going crazy etc. And this is a least offensive thing that i could come up with. Is that something that we say oh its their CC, its their opinion let them say it. Because your first rule seems to suggest this.
2. There were times when sig pictures and other pictures made were very offensive. For some of them we could just say Oh to heck with it, but there are few that feel like they are bashing the actor. What does the rule book say in this matter?

I hope all of us together have lot more fun and can make this CC area much more peaceful and can i say it will be great to have active mods here? Thanks!
Angelic_J thumbnail
@ Sabrina: Thank You =D

@OM_Peace: Ofcourse you can talk about other members as long as you are not bashing/attacking them. Fan girls is not really an offensive term because it is associated with people [Females obviously] who are crazy fans of a certain character/actor. You can most certainly talk about anyone but I personally don't see the logic in it. I mean if you don't like them then obviously you won't be singing their praises so what is the point in talking about them? However I do want to stress that you can talk about people in general if you're going to criticize their choices but don't single out a person. For example, you can say Jacob fans are being over the top but if you say Anjelic_J is crazy cause she is a Jacob fan then yes that is considered a personal attack =D

And as far as the siggies are concerned if they are merely made for harmless fun then I don't anything can be done but if it shows vulgarity or profanities then yes action can be and will be taken against the one who made it and the ones who are using it. If you have a specific signature in mind then you can forward that to us via PM and we can make a decision regarding it =)

I hope I cleared your queries๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou mods for these set of rules! They're pretty fair and hopefully will be accepted in good spirit :D

Great job folks!
Angelic_J thumbnail
Thank you Neetz =D Now only if people understood how much time actually went behind to put together these few words maybe they'll be nicer to us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fair rules..Thank you mods..Hopefully people would stop calling names now..

Also wanted to ask you about multiple ids..There were few members who created new ids and posted vulgar messages in our CC and other came and pressed Like button in those posts...Two members' original ids were banned, but they created new ids and came back like they didn't do anything... Hope you consider that too and create a rule to take action against new ids as well.

Thank you both for being active and working hard in this section..
Edited by P_Shal - 14 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jot: They will! :D Just hope they will be implemented well =) Because seriously, who wants to be bad to the mods ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Good luck guys! and good job on the new rules :D
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Thank you so much guys..I think the rules are pretty fair...

I really hope the first rule takes this into account....

that members stop making personal comments on members who don't belong to their CC..I mean...discuss a show...an actor...criticize something u don't like....but not a member and their personal lives...don't mock a member just coz they enjoy something u don't...

At the end of the day we come here to have fun...after a long hard day at work, school...i mean i imagine we all have many real life problems we have to deal with...and would not want to come and deal with stuff like this...but have fun with our friends...

Thanks for all the rules....I can see you have tried to be fair to all members..and how much work went into this..

๐Ÿ˜Š Good Luck....

Angelic_J thumbnail
@ P_Shal: Yes we know a little bit about what went on the past but you see our hands are tied regarding that matter because of the simple fact that we were not the DT during that time and the previous DT is almost completely inactive at the moment so we do have that communication barrior between us. Plus as we don't know the previous DT personally it's even harder to get in touch with them when they are not even coming online on IF. However, if the people who have come back with new ID's create havoc now then ofcourse their history will be taken into consideration and be dealt with accordingly. But I am pretty sure they wouldn't act like that again because I think people just acted out due to the unactiveness from the DT side which you will not have to face with me and Gurprit =)

I hope that has cleared your doubts =D