Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Ugh, I can't tell you how much of a relief the first rule is. Though, I have an odd suspicion that our stalkers will continue to read our CC and continue to report it (because the previous mods also told them to quit stalking, and they clearly didn't mend their ways), but I *HOPE* that you will deal with them accordingly.

I think it's high time that people left each other alone and let them enjoy their respective CC's.

THANK YOU!!!
YAY. Thank you for new rules! hope people follow them.
I really appreciate the time and effort you guys have made into making the new rules. Seeing action taken so fast is nice. And it is a nice change in rhythm of things around here. Good luck you two! Seriously, I appreciate free speech and it is nice to be allowed to air your thoughts without thinking whether it will offend someone I don't even know/is not a member of my CC.

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
"If you post something or press the "like" button in a CC that you're not part of and you get reported then you will be one getting served a 20% increase in your warning level. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. This rule also applies to members of IF's development team members so please refrain yourself from going into other CC's. The only members exempt from this rule are the dev. Team of this section, Channel moderators of IF General sections, Global Moderators and IF Administrators."

I LOVE THIS RULE!!!
thank u so much for taking all sides in to consideration!
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey Gurprit n Jot!

I think these rules are really fair..and i can never have any complaints against these..i just hope people follow them now! 

U two are doing a gr8 job aldready..👏
Edited by aish_punk - 14 years ago
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You! All the Rules are Fair enough 😊

Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thaanks a Ton for all  the rules! 😊
Hope they'll all be followed! and also hope that atleast now personal attacks on actors/mods/ members will stop!

Goodluckkk Guys! 🤗
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love the rules..like you said ..they aren't rules, but COMMON SENSE..HOPEEEEEEEEEEE some people have the decency to follow it!

Thanks again! Glad to see active Dev team on this forum now!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot Gurprit !!! These are fair rules.

I just dont understand why people have the habit of poking their nose in other CC !!!

Maybe they are too bored with their own CC or maybe they find the CC they are stalking to be too interesting to let it go !!!

I am here in the CC section for almost an year and believe me I have NEVER EVER visited any other CC besides IC and MFC !!

I hope even stalkers enjoy in their own CC rather than looking at what others are saying !!!

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u GK n JK

i'm totally in love with the 1st rule *a big sigh of relief *
but lets see how much this will work bcoz we have loads of CCs here