Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
🤗Thankyou so much for this..it was really needed
all rules are fair enough..hopefully now people would start minding their own business and would stop calling others members lesbians and by such names which go beyond our heads considering the fact that they are many KIDS in this cc section too...
we come here to enjoy..and not to get stalked and abused by other members

@bashing actors-it was like a "trend" in the past..where some actors who have or had not even harmed them in any way were being called by offensive names..but i hope we get to see nothing like that in future......

as far as the siggies n all go..we have seen many offensive ones in the past....but anyways now we know what to do..thankyou so much for being soo cooperative and patient :D
-Kashvi😃
Edited by Kashviiiiii - 14 years ago
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha, im loving that first one...

Yay! These rules are totally fair....Lets see how it works out=PP

THANKYOUUUU=DD
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is GREAT👍🏼

I am loving these rules, specially the invite only thing and stalkers in the CCs !!

That will help maintain peace and less abuse of the report button😆
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks mods ........Great rules.........i am loving specially the first one 😆.......hopefully people wont have any problem in following these rules 😃
Um, i wonder how some people find out words used for some actors/actress. 🤔

Ohhh wait STALKING

Anyhow, we had rules laid down before in other section of IF but the mods never actually followed/used it. You two seem decent mods and i hope you do what you say. :)

Thanks
Just look at the number of views here

IBL CC 11:INVITES ONLY!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
carolinecj 958 10702 22 September 2009 at 10:58pm
By carolinecj

I hope you guys really do something about Stalkers !
Angelic_J thumbnail

^ We can't do anything unless they "like" any posts made in your CC or leave a comment there but if they still want to read what you're writing despite knowing they are not going to like it so let them be =) Everyone makes their own choices rite :p Just carry on with your convo's and make sure to follow IF'c COC =D

But I am extremely happy to see how many people have shown support for the new rules. I guess our work has been paid off
Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lolz vyshak the previous one has 21K views :P

JK
we understand nobody can do anything about our viewcount except for viewers themselves....and we do appreciate the rules
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the rules really appreciate the work that is been put in to be fair to all.

I am not going to say the same everyone has said here.. .but we all want the same.... so lets all be respectful of it and have fun and seriously LET BE!!!

As far as stalkers are concerned... we feel very loved when the count on our CC "views" go sky high😛.. LOL! And for that I love the first Rule... !!! 👏👏

More than anything I am happy that we are going to have active Mods who want to make a difference on this Forum really needed.

Thanks DT.
Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo much for dese rules Gurprit..
hopefully everything gets under control by now and ppl understand dem properly...