* Chat Clubs Rules - Your opinion matters* - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

well a CC which has hugeee number of members plus MIDs obviosuly the no.of views will high and who knows if dey lovee dere posts dey repeatedly click dere own CCs :p

hope members notice dat nd dun repeat the same..
Interesting.. Mods that listen and implement in a fair manner and that too in a short period of time, I must say I am impressed. Jokes apart, thank you guys for putting all the hard work to come up with those rules, really appreciated.

They seem pretty fair, though I don't know how long they will be followed. But lets hope members keep to themselves instead of poking their noses in other CCs to get upset over.

Cheers guys.
Can the stalkers report us if we say *insert celeb name* looks hideous and is a jackass? In an invite CC? No, right?
Originally posted by sabrinaa.

Can the stalkers report us if we say *insert celeb name* looks hideous and is a jackass? In an invite CC? No, right?

The members cannot but me and gurpz will be going through the CC's at random checks so if we find anything that violates the COC so yes writing that might be a problem depending on the whole nature of your post😆 But there's no need to write such things now is there? Just try to be fair =D
But what if I say so and so is gay? Would that be wrong? or should i just not. Damn!

But what if I say so and so is gay? Would that be wrong? or should i just not. Damn!

Say whatever you want as long as you are not spreading rumours about his sexual orientation😆 I think people mostly overlook such statements anyways so just have phunn =) I think a better phrase might be he is BEING gay :p
Great job on the rules, guys! I think these are the fairest rules I've seen on IF in a while.....
ehhh, alriiiiiiiiiight, if I mustttttttt.

ehhh, alriiiiiiiiiight, if I mustttttttt.

Thankooooooooooooooooooo =)
hmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. asdfghjsdfgkk

okay sorry i'll stop spamming now. :D